Chapter 7

Icyss POV

So today me and Lyric are going shopping to get clothes for my date with Swae. He said to dress casual.

I went downstairs to find Lyric drinking some french vanilla tea.

"Yours is on the counter" She said looking up at me

"Thanks, when we going shopping?" I asked while sipping my tea

"I don't know, around 3 I guess."

I nodded and went upstairs to change.

*Skipping the mall, nail salon, and hair salon process*

Swae just texted me and said he was on his way. I never thought that this would happen. Me, ICYSS POTTORFF, would be going on a date with THE Swae Lee!?

I just heard the door open, that must mean he's here. I come downstairs to see Lyric on her phone, and Swae standing there confused.

"She's anti-social" I said

"No I'm not, I just don't like people. Bye, have a nice life!" She said while we were walking out

While we were on our way to Friendly's, he asked me a question.

"Does Lyric have a boyfriend?"

When I heard this question, a million things ran through my mind.

Does he like Lyric? Why would he ask that? Should I tell him? Is that his buissness? Why does he wanna know?

"Hello?" He said tapping me

"Oh! No, she doesn't." I said

"Oh ok" he said turning the radio back on

When we had finally gotten there, it was closed. To be honest, I was pretty bummed out. I was gonna be having some bomb food, with this bomb ass boy. I started walking back towards the car.

"Hey! Where you going?" He said while opening the door

"I thought it was closed?" I said confused

"They need to say it's closed, did you forget that I'm a celebrity" he said laughing

NO ONE'S POV

They ordered their food, Icyss got a cheeseburger with Jack Daniel's sauce, and Swae got a chicken deluxe burger. They had the usual conversation of any others, then they got back in the car and went to the beach.

ICYSS POV

We got to the beach, and we sat in the sand. Swae went and got in the water, so I decided to take a little rest.

*An hour later*

I woke up, and no one was here. I was still at the beach, but I couldn't find Swae. I checked my phone, and it was almost midnight. Lucky for me my house was right up the street.

I just wonder where Swae went...

I'mmmm bacccckkkkk!!!!!