Chapter 5

Lyric's POV

"Well..."

**FLASHBACK**

"What's with your bullshit?" He asked

"You don't need to be talking about her like that." I said angrily

"Well I ain't know you was in control of my mouth." He said smirking

"See I don't have time for your cockiness." I said sitting down

"Look, my bad. The fame ain't get to my head. It's just some stuff in the past." He said sitting next to me

"Like?"

"Since me and Swae was homeless, we needed some money. At first I was going to join the army and have him live with me, but he wouldn't let me do that. "He explained" So, I joined the game. I was there for awhile and I was known on the streets. It came down to being molested by the boss, and I don't want to talk about that right now. And I had to kill someone, he was apart of 'The Trills'." When he said The Trills I got shivers.

"He owed is money, and he was after one of us. The boss said for me to kill him, and he won't touch me again. So I went after him. I caught him, brought him to a room, and before I killed him all he said was 'Tell my sister Ray said goodbye' and that's the last I heard of him."

The Trills, Ray, Sister I said goodbye?!?! It all clicked, this was the nigga that killed my brother.

I jumped up and smacked the shit out of him. I jumped on his pack and started punching him in his head. I got him on the ground, and started punching him in his face. I don't care who he was, he killed my Bestfriend, my brother, the only person that understood me.

"Lyric what the fuck?! Get the hell off of me!!" He said flipping us over and getting up. I got up and punched him.

What happened next....I never thought would happened. He held his face and looked mad as hell, he looked at me and slapped me.

"What the hell man!" Jay said running over

I jumped on him and started beating the hell out of him. Jay pulled me off of him, and took him to the car.

I sat on the step, and pulled out my phone. I went to my private album where I kept pictures of my family. I looked at the last picture me and my brother took, it was the day before. We had a brother sister day, I think he knew what was going to happen.

**FLASHBACK OVER**

Icyss POV

Everything that she just said just hit me hard. At first I thought it was just a little argument, but she finds out he killed her brother. I wouldn't think Jxmmi, SLIM JXMMI, from Rae Sremmurd would put his hands on a girl.

"OMG Lyric I'm so sorry!! I should've never made you go!" I said hugging her

"No, no it's ok. You were having the time of your life, that's all that matters." She said

"I didn't even know you had a brother."

"Yea, I don't really talk about him. And he died before the whole Chresanto situation happened." She explained "Well, I'm sorry we messed up your night."

"You didn't!!!" I said grinning

"What happened with you and Swae..?"

"HE KISSED ME AND CALLED ME CUTE!!!" I said jumping up and down

She started rolling on the floor laughing. "Calm down, I'm going to bed. It's been a long night."

"Ok, goodnight." I said walking to my room.

I don't even know what to say😂