Facebook ch 3

Sakura POV

It's so warm and soft.... Such a nice pillow.... That dream was horrifying.
All I see is red and the sound on drops (Sound of drop Fall into poison) red filled my vision as I watched my mother and father be murdered right in front of me while I just watched as Mothers thick red blood ran through the floorboards and Father telling me to run. To run for my life and live on, telling me to leave them behind but the man... The man who killed my parents was laughing.

"Run little girl RUN! I'll always find you ALWAYS AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA!" His cruel words flung me out of the house and I ran but all I saw was red, my Mothers deep red blood mixing with my Fathers Blood.
It was purely to sate that mans thirst for blood. I can remember his eyes..... The eyes of a shining gold.

"Ah!" I woke up to see that I was on Sasukes arm.
"Oh god it's Sasuke! Uuuhhh get away away I say!" I flailed my arms and I could see him face palm.

"Well good morning to you dumb ass we are in the middle of class even though the teacher didn't come in yet." Shino told me and showed me a videotape.

It was me sleeping and clinging on Sasuke's arm.
What.
The.
Actual.
Fuck?!

I grabbed the video and smashed it.
"Bad shino!" I waved a finger and he sighed in defeat, I brought up a book and a spare cracker. I was just about to eat it when another Eraser went flying towards me.

"Alright Ms. Haruno no eating..." Kakashi mumbled and I rubbed my forehead.

"Well it's lovely to see you too... Silver haired lazy..." I pulled a string of curses under my breath and looked outside at the beautiful greenery.

--..--..--..--..After Class..--..--..--

I was walking home until I saw the house across from us got bought. It was sold and I could see the Two mover men bringing in box after box.

"So new neighbours huh?" I mumbled and turned the lock for the front door, strolling into the apartment setting my bag on the floor.

"Ughhhhh my back!" I huffed until I heard the bark of a dog.
"Akamaru! Cmere you fluffy dog!" I shouted to the white dog as he bounded over too me.

I started to groom him as he laid on my lap, I got out my computer and thought about what happened today.

Facebook huh?
I typed in Facebook and clicked Sign up/ Log in as I thought of a name to use.

Cherry Bra Relies
Password- ••••

"And done!" I sighed happily and saw the recommendations for friends.

Ding

A message was shown on the bottom right of my screen and saw it was a person with the name:
BluePin

BluePin: hi
Cherry bra relies: Hi?
BluePin: Lets play a online game!
Cherry Bra Relies: Uh....Sure?
BluePin: Ok ;)
Cherry Bra Relies: so what game BluePin?
BluePin: Death Among Us MMO!
Cherry Bra Relies: Ok sure ill make a account right now!

I looked up the game and made my account with my FB name as my Player name, it was in First Point of view so everyone was a bit close but I found The Person called BluePin.

So sorry its short but I came back from my vacation and Im about to drop I love ya guys please give more feedback