Emi dun dun duuun! Ch6

Morning- Sakura POV Saturday 11:06 am

I woke up and stretched my arms preparing for the day ahead of me! My routine for today iiiiis! Breakfast! Well I should say snack... Because there's no goddamn eggs! Argh goddammit Kiba! Well there was plain white rice and a bit of last nights dinner which I packed up for my lunch at my new job! Yes me the lazy girl has gotten herself a job, you know why? Because I love money! Well I'm not obsessed but still Money

Input on my uniform which consist of skin tight black dress and flats with a small belt with two pouches on the side. I hope I'm ready for this because it's my first time going out of the apartment without my friends. I pulled my hair into a bun and placed my glasses on my nose as I headed to the bus stop.

There at the the bus stop was a figure clad in black with long black hair. Obviously a man or boy because he was looking through his music playlist which I pulled out my phone and did the same. Seeing as how most of my songs were kind off dark and sad but it makes me feel happy.

I tapped on the song called Courtesy call and as the tune started to play I felt a stare come from my left and I absently minded looked over to see a flash of onyx eyes tinged with Red.

He looks familiar..... I thought as he gazed at me asI stared back but before I could speak the bus came with a slow stop and warm fumes were released. I stepped onto the bus as I looked for a empty seat until I felt a bump come from behind me indicating that I should go which I stood to the side on the crowded bus.

As the metal beast lurched forward I stood much ground listening to my songs until I felt something touch my butt. I stiffened as the thing squeezed my butt with rough pulls and jerks.I couldn't move as bodies squished against me so I had to wait until they stopped but as the next stop appeared, though it wasn't my stop, more than half the bus had gotten off so I turned around to see a old man who stank of beer and smoke. He grinned at me evilly and I tried to hurry away but he grasped my arm and held it in his sweaty slimy grip.

"Let go of me!" I struggled until I felt a pull on my waist as I saw the guy with long hair. He glared at the old man who gulped releasing me as I stumbled into the mans arms. I looked up at him as we moved to a different seat on the bus, he guided me to sit down beside him and as I glanced around most girls were practically drooling as they gazed upon him. He looked strangely familiar and I rubbed my temple trying to remember.

...hmmm onyx eyes with a bit of red..... Oh he's the new student! Madi? Mada? Mafia? Oh wait.... Madara!
I mentally face palmed myself and he glanced at me. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thanks Madara for saving me." I smiled and his lips curved up a tiny bit as he nodded slightly.

"Be careful... Okay?" He looked a bit worried and I nodded as I got off the bus at my stop but was surprised to see him come as well. We walked and I headed to my work which he followed through the back until it hit me like a slap to the face. He worked here as well!

The manager came and he smiled as he saw the two new recruits, he glanced at me and nodded approvingly and he glanced at Madara and I swear I could see hearts in his eyes as he jumped out of the office and handing us Employee tags.

We got to work right away together in the kitchen cleaning the dirty dishes from the customers who seemed to fill the cafe in packs. I looked out the little slot where I could see the door and my eyes widened as I saw Sasuke and a girl with blonde hair and Pink highlights come through. I don't give a damn about Sasuke but that girl..... It can't be!

I stared at them at went back to washing a porcelain plate in the soapy water which of course was slowly turning a nasty color, urge.

Break time-

Madara and I walked upstairs to the staff only place so the Break room and I poured myself some Chinese green tea as I brooded over some thoughts that seemed to swirl through my head in a flurry. The girl couldn't possibly be....no no she is. After 5 long years I get to finally see my sister..... Ami Haruno.....

The bully who always used to abuse me in places that nobody could see, giving me scars that would always hurt for a Month as she cut me..... The memories the trauma because of her! This is why I can't stand empty places anymore....

I sighed and glanced at Madara who seemed to be staring at his donut deep in thought but he stood up and headed to me who of course was laying on the couch. I looked at the upside down figure and I felt a few flutters in my stomach as heat tried keyword Tried to rise to my cheeks but I kept a straight demeanour as I stared into his crystal orbs.

"Yes Madara?" I asked and his face seemed to come closer and closer until I could smell a sweet vanilla scent of his breath, he moved some strands on hair and before I knew it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He had kissed me on the lips!

Hi thx for reading this book! Now listen here my lively readers! If I dont get at least 5 comments with ideas and people you want to ship then I wont post this week!

Naruto is not owned by me-yet
I love writing for your entertainment aaaaand.....

Oh yes all rights go to their respective owners!