1k Special

Oh my goodness I never thought anybody really liked this story for it included a bit of magic. So as Rewards for all your staying to read this story its the 1k Special time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Sakura licked some Ice cream as she held her sisters hand, They were walking along the streets of Tokyo when some men came up to her sister and Wolf whistles were spread amongst them.

Ami Looked at the leering men and sighed placing her Cup of punch in her sisters hand.

"Sakura. Hold my punch" she sighed and walked to the thugs.

Ami cracked her knuckles while Sakura watched as she beat the shit out of the guys and made them bow to her as she stepped on their crotch

"bow to me MUHAHAHA!" She laughed and Sakura just stood there eating her ice cream and sipping her sisters punch.

She cackled at her victory and Sakura wandered off to find something better to do. She walked into the public park and looked at the little boy who sat there with his mother and father. They looked happy and they practically shone like a diamond. He was blonde with whisker marks on his face and his parents seemed to adore him.

He looked over and saw the small pink haired girl holding a cup of punch as she walked slowly away, he wondered who she was because her face looked so sad. Sakura wandered around Tokyo watching the city life and its people bustle around in suits and woman of high status push the ordinary citizens out of there way. 

She stopped outside a Dango shop and when she entered the smell of the sweet treat wafted into her nostrils and she took out her tiny purse, It was Mia-chan the cute little pink bunny with a fox keychain hanging on the strap.

She looked inside and saw she couldn't afford even one stick of Dango and she wilted slightly, she was now lost and hungry and she didn't know where her sister was. She sighed closed her tiny purse and noticed a brooding boy. He sat in a booth a Teen the age of her sister was beside him eating happily and the boy noticed her staring. He looked at her but she looked away emotionlessly and stared at the Dango for a full minute before walking out of the shop. The Boy with his Raven locks, and unique hairstyle wondered what expression crossed her face when she left the shop.

She next walked to a bookstore so she could browse the selection of her favourite books. She always adored Ninja's and you could say she wanted to be one but since everything is so modern she would never have that dream come true. She entered the shop and was hit in the face with a gentle smell of parchment and air. She smiled slightly and headed over to the Ninja section and pulled out 

"Tale of a Gutsy Ninja" She smiled and pulled open to page 30 and she read silently before noticing the man Teen beside her. In his hand was a book that said "Icha Icha Tactics" She wondered what that book was about as she stared at him, Green eyes full of curiosity. The young man with Silver hair shaped upwards looked at her a bit creeped out and he continued to read his book.

She found another copy of the mans book and was about to open it but the store bell chimed and she looked to see her sister panting

She found another copy of the mans book and was about to open it but the store bell chimed and she looked to see her sister panting. When she saw her sister she dropped the book and ran to her knocking her over.

"Ami-nee chan!" she squealed and hugged her sister tightly

"Oh Sakura were you here the whole time? I was looking everywhere for you!" she kissed her sisters cheek lovingly and hand in hand they walked home.