A Newcomer! Ch 5

??? POV

I was walking to the new school, konoha high what Iv'e been told is that the school is 89% rich snobby kids and the other 11% are poor and hardworking students.

I walked up to the principals office as she handed me my schedule. It was all Advanced class
Advanced Science
Advanced English
Advanced Math

Lunch
Advanced History

I looked over at the schedule again and made my to my first class- Science with Mr. orochimaru
I walked over to the door and peered in, there was lots of students and the teacher was showing a diagram about snakes until I saw a pinkette stare at me then she raised her hand.
She pointed to the door and the teacher nodded as she walked over to the door.
She opened the door and stared up at me, she stared through simple black glasses and just walked past me water bottle in hand.

She came back at looked at me gesturing for me to get inside, so I obliged because her green eyes seemed a bit angry at something.  I walked into the classroom and faced the students when a certain Duck ass hairstyle caught my attention as he looked at me in shock. I smiled and turned to the pale teacher.

"Today we have a new ssstudent joining uses so be niccce. His name is Madara." He introduced me and I bowed

"Hello My name is Madara Uchiha and I would like to get along with you all." I looked up at the class and saw most had Snobbish glares and smirks except a few groups. The group with the pink haired girl was looking at me blankly then looked to Sasuke then back at me. One of them face palmed and the girl sighed pushing her glasses up while staring at me like she was saying

"Interrupt me when I'm studying and I'll kill you" kinda look and she directed that at a few giggling girls but to no avail, the girls were to stupid to notice so she sighed and smiled at me. The teacher saw this and Smirked a bit.

"Madara why don't you sit with one of my best students, go sit by Sakura ok?" He whispered to me and I nodded. I made my way up to where she was and she caught on of what the teacher said so she had a extra desk beside her already, do I placed my books down on the desk and sat in the chair waiting for the lecture to start. I noticed a little open notebook that had a page labelled Karin and I couldn't help but read it.

I skimmed over the contents and felt like barfing and laughing at Sasuke for being so irresistible.

I stifled a grin as I watched Sasuke pretend Gag and had a cross eyes look, he looked at the teacher boredly. I was very intrigued with the pink haired beside me and as I looked at her, eyes shining and brimming with wisdom as she gazed upon formulas and equations for science.

After class - lunch

I was walking around pass new students and saw a group of girls. One had red hair, blue hair and blonde hair that kinda looked like my acquaintance Deidara. She definitely had crystal blue eyes like him but all three had a smug look on their faces. They spotted me and smirked giggling with make up caked on their face, and they were making their way to where I was!

Dear god, please help me! Please please!

They sauntered up to me and I saw that the blue haired one looked bored and her orange eyes seemed to not want to be there, the red haired with red glasses had a smirk and she puckered her lips, a hope for seduction? The last one with blonde hair looked very flirtatious as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"Can I help you ladies?" I asked and the red hairs eyes lit up

"I heard a little rumour that your related to Sasuke?" She asked and her eyes were filled with hearts and her face blushed as she said his name

"Yes that's correct I am related... Why?" I have a bad feeling of where this is going....

She grinned and headed closer to me while I backed away until I saw a flash of pink and flying papers.

"What the-" karin muttered while gazing at the newcomer and she glared and the moaning figure as they rubbed there head.

"Goddamn... Ugh Kakashi.... Shino!" I heard them mutter while rubbing their head. She looked up at me and I recognized her from my classes. Sakura Haruno, the paper flitted down and I saw it was the secret sheet labelled Karin, coincidentally landed in front of Karin who had her eyes wide open in horror.

She grabbed Sakura by the hair and growled. "Where the Fuck did you get that you slut?!" She screamed and Sakura looked bored.

She looked at the paper then back to karin.
"Easy.... I know all your secrets, and every single one of them has been written down. Of course if you let me go I wont show Your precious Sasuke- kun." She smiled a little as Karin's eyes widened in horror at the thought if Sasuke reading it.

"I suggest you kindly let me go So I can have my lunch now." She smiled a fake smile as Karin let her go and ran off to who knows where. Sakura picked up her books and the scrap of paper tucking it into another book. She glanced at me and smiled while walking away to two other boys who seemed to wait for her.

Interesting.... Very very interesting....

I smirked, I liked this girl!