Chapter 7

Little image of the Seychelles for you. Imagine that's exactly where they are but add in a beach house lol

Enjoy! :)

Rae' Rae x

______________________________________________________________

The next day

Corinne's POV

It was now the day after our wedding and we were officially into the honeymoon phase. Let's just hope nothing interrupted the next four days because I wasn't planning on going anywhere but to the bathroom and to the kitchen. Yes, I was holding Callie hostage for the next four days.

I turned on my side, expecting to see Callie next to me but she wasn't. I frowned slightly and sat up on the bed, looking around the room to see it empty. Her crown was still on the bedside table so I knew she hadn't gone anywhere far. She never leaves the house without wearing her crown.

I did think that after all we've spoken about the past week and the fact that we only got married yesterday and had mind-blowing sex may I add, that she would be here by my side in the morning. Was I really asking for too much?

I ran a hand over my face and placed my head in my hands before sighing,

"Corinne."

I lifted my head at the sound of Callie's voice. I smiled slightly, looking at the tray of breakfast she had in her hands. I then roamed my eyes up and down her body before raising an eyebrow at her,

"You most definitely did not wear that to bed when we fell asleep."

She walked over to me and placed the tray on the bed, "I know. I called Ava round to help make you breakfast and I highly doubted she would've wanted to see me naked so I put on this shirt."

I smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips, "Good morning baby."

She smiled, "Good morning. I know I didn't make this myself but, I guess it's the best I can do."

She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, sort of avoiding eye contact with me. I gently grabbed her chin and turned her head to face me, looking her directly in the eyes,

"It's perfect."

"Thank goodness. Oh and by the way, Ava said congratulations once again. She's still a bit emotional from yesterday when I called her mum."

I smiled and took a piece of toast in my hands, "I thought it was very sweet. I love Ava. I'm still shocked to find out she's married to Evelyn. I didn't even know Ava was gay let alone had a wife. I knew Evelyn was but she would never tell me who she was married to."

Callie chuckled, "She said that she wanted to see if you would figure it out. They've been together for about nineteen years now, married for thirteen. They're so cute when they're together."

I took a bite out of my toast and chewed and swallowed before replying, "I've never actually seen them together, like in the same room. That's probably why I didn't figure it out sooner. I think it's cool, I love them both."

"They love you too, they've told me many times." She said amused, "I think I hear them say how much they love you more than how much they love me."

I smiled, "I guess I'm just a loveable person. You know how much they both love you anyway, anyone can see it."

She nodded and leant back against the headboard while I continued to eat my food, "I know. I wish they knew how much I truly love them. I don't think I've shown them just how appreciative I am of them. Without them I wouldn't be who I am right now. Even when my parents were alive they were always there for me."