Chapter 11

The photo is what I imagine Remington Castle to look like :)

Rae' Rae x

_________________________________________________________

Continuation of previous chapter

Corinne's POV

Callie left the room and I felt tears run down my face. She has never pushed me away like that and it hurt. It hurt badly.

I sniffed and felt a hand on my shoulder. I almost forgot Ava and Evelyn were in the room,

"I think you should follow her." Ava stated,

"She said to leave her alone." I replied tearfully,

"I know she didn't mean that. When Calliria is like this, she gets irrational. You are the only one to bring her out of this. Please."

I wiped away my tears and nodded before walking out of the room. I checked every major room in the castle until I got confirmation that she had left castle grounds.

I followed her scent for a while. She had walked a fairly long distance from castle grounds. I came across a bridge. Her scent ended here.

Light fog covered the horizon. Light enough to see where you're walking but from a distance, you could only faintly see. What I faintly saw in the distance was a figure standing on the railing of the bridge.

As I walked closer, the figure started to look familiar, until I saw it was Calliria. I looked at her shocked and fearful, she wouldn't jump would she?

I started to run at that point. I could tell she had her eyes closed so she couldn't see me coming. When I knew I was close enough for her to hear me I shouted out her name,

"Calliria!!"

She jumped slightly in fright at the sound of my voice before turning to face me. I ran up to her and pulled her off of the railing, straight into my arms. That's when I broke down,

"Don't you ever scare me like that baby please! The thought of losing you, knowing you took your own life kills me. I love you. I love you so much, never forget that! I-I-" I choked on my words, "Callie."

She rubbed up and down my back before leaning back so she could look into my eyes, wiping away the tears that had fallen from them,

"I wasn't going to jump. I contemplated it but I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave my kingdom, or Corey. Most importantly, I couldn't leave you. No matter how much I've screwed up lately, I couldn't go through with it. Although, you did scare me when you called my name. I didn't expect you to be here."

"Ava knocked some sense into me but don't doubt the fact that I will always follow you. To the ends of the earth and beyond."

She smiled, "I know. Just as I would follow you the same. I'm sorry for scaring you. I only thought about jumping for a few seconds before you came. I swear to you I wasn't going to do it."

I leant my forehead against hers and caressed her cheek softly, "I was so scared." I whispered. Words couldn't even describe how scared I was when I realised it was her on the railing. The thought of losing her broke my heart. My soul.

She moved a strand of hair that had fallen into my face and gave me a light kiss on the lips,

"I'm so sorry."

I closed my eyes as she pulled me into a hug. I leant my head on her shoulder, allowing a few tears to slip out of my eyes,

"Don't cry baby, please. I didn't mean to upset you." She said with a pain-filled voice. I shook against her, struggling to control the free-flow of tears,