All characters and events in this story are completely fictional.
If anything seems familiar , it is completely coincidental.
All situations in this story come completely from my imagination.
Please do not steal , or use in any form jokes or main plots included in this story.

--------------------------

The life of Marek and Raheem wasn't always golden .
Every hustle starts with a struggle.
Before The Money it was tough but there was heart ....

Marek was running from twelve as sirens blasted behind him . Jumping the incoming fence with no problem , he ran through the backyard up to the steps of the rundown apartments . Taking the stairs to apartment number 1352 , he went in stashing the gun he currently had.

He sat down , catching his breath . Sounds of banging  on the door filled the room. He continued to take deep , short breaths as he looked towards the door . Hesitantly , Marek went to the door , glancing out the peephole seeing one of his father's well trusted runner , Geno.

"Jett sent me to get you." Geno stated as Marek followed him to a small , all black car.

Meanwhile , on the other side of California at California's State Prison, Solano .
"You're free to go. How about you stay out of trouble this time." Officer Burke spoke to Raheem. Raheem remain unamused as he kept his straight face , clenching his jaw as his handcuffs were being unlocked .

3 years served from illegal weapon and drug possession. Prison had changed Raheem but for the way their lives were about to drastically change , it was most likely for the better. He was placed into the parol vehicle, being driven to the given location from their father— also known as the infamous Jett Caprio , top drug dealer on the rise to the top , preparing to change the streets of California.

After drop off and arriving at the destination , Marek and Raheem greeted each other after 3 years of not being in each other's presence . They began to converse about what Jett may want with them . Making their way to his office , they took seats apart from each other as Jett turned towards them .

"Welcome back." Jett started , greeting Raheem as Raheem only responded with a simple head nod before Jett continued . "Now that we're united again ...you guys will see what's been happening underground." Jett pulled out three different duffle bags.

One filled with stacks of money , another with Dope , Pot , any drug well known in the West Coast . He laid out a blueprint . Marek eyes widened , "Woah." He said as Raheem kept his straight face but his eyes slightly widened .

"Now is when things completely change for us. You'll never know the feeling of broke again ... That is .. If you boys are down." Jett declared , already knowing the answer of his money hungry lads .

Silence fell over the room before Raheem , stood up , grabbing a Ruger SR9 centerfire pistol . He loaded it with no expression and tucked it . " let's get this múney." His accent clearly coming out. Marek joined , " Take ova."

After The Money it was easy , they were heartless and it was no love . It was no longer a hustle , it was a lifestyle .....

---

Thug's Nanny's a Marek & Raheem spin off .
You guys asked so I'm here to provide . 😌
Known instagrams of the characters will be in the cast column .
Italic wording will be flashbacks .
Slang / Term definitions will be provided at the end of chapters .

- Tweleve : police
- Dope : drugs; usually heroin.
- Pot : marijuana
- Runner : a low level drug dealer who delivers for the main drug dealers.

YunginDiamond™
©2015 all copyrights reserved