"I'm sorry , I'm Monica and this is Cici .." - Monica or Slick

Chapter Three.

My mom and I walked into the house as she held my little sister. "So you really think moving out to Brooklyn will help things?" I asked, peeling off this coat because it is freezing up here .

"Yes! Now go on and take your stuff to your room." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh..I hate it here already but you don't have to tell me twice." I said as I was going up the stairs. This used to be my grandma house before she died so its already paid off . We were having financial problems right now .

So not having to pay off a house anymore will somewhat help things but that means I got to get totally new to things around here and new people .I walked into my already made up room and sat my boxes in a corner as I laid across the bed.

I got out my phone and decided to text one of my mains from back in Detroit , Kaon , see if he probably knew someone down here who sold.

I had a lot of guy friends, mainly because girls just did way too much for me . Detroit girls are stuck up and just plain stupid sometimes ..at least the ones I was surrounded by .

I stuffed my phone into my sweat's pocket as I got up , going back downstairs as I heard my little sister , Cici , crying . "What's wrong with her ma?" I grunted . She shrugged .

"I don't know . ." My mom stated . I took a deep breath before going to the kitchen , into the cooler we brought, getting out a soda . I popped it , sipping from the can .

"I'll be on the roof." I said climbing back up the stairs. I made it to my room and put my coat back on , going into my box for a smaller box that held my pre-rolled blunts. I grabbed one including a lighter and went over to my window, opening it.

"Too fucking cold man." I spat as I climbed out of it , going ontop of the roof . I got to a pretty even balanced spot where I sat down and looked out to the neighborhood which isn't much and pretty run down and old now.

I put the blunt between my index and thumb as I lit it . I blew off the fire and put it to my lips, inhaling and exhaled the smoke .

I looked over at a few guys walking the street , looking up at the roof at me.
I rolled my eyes as I pulled my legs into a criss cross , making my timberlands touch .

Monica

I sat on my bed , stretching . I looked at the time, it is too early . I laid back down , flipping the comforter on me . It was a great feeling moving back to Brooklyn after a few years being in Detroit for business .

The moving process did have me extremely tired though . I sighed lightly as I closed my eyes .I heard my door open making me furrow my eyebrows before I was shook lightly . I looked up seeing my sister Cici with a bag on her back .

"You said you were gonna help me with this fundraiser , remember?" She said .

I laid my face into my pillow . I had totally forgot about that . I wanted us to spend some time together and she just so happen to have a cookie fundraiser for school so we were gonna walk house to house around the block to see if we could get anyone who's interested in buying some.