"Watch yo mouth wiff' me ma. I'd beat cha' ass." - Raheem Caprio

Chapter Five.

Raheem

"Drive."

"Stop talking to me like a child."

"Drive."

"I swear imma drive yo ass right out the car ."

"Shut the fuck up and drive." I groaned , loading up .

This female was giving me a headache . I tucked the gat at the front of my belt as she kept driving , actually shutting up . Big ass mouth . I sat back , looking around as we drove up by the alley .

"Just stay hea'." I said , pulling down the backseat , getting the bag from the trunk since it was connected . She didn't say anything as she undid her seatbelt . She rolled on a ski mask . I shook my head .

"Hand me that." I said pointing to the side of the door . She looked.

"What?"

"That! The bandana . Hurry up."

"I don't see shit you prick , it's dark as hell."

"You blind ass motherfucka." I reached over her , snatching it .

"Right in yo fucking face. Gon get our ass popped out hea' on that dumb shit." I rambled as I wrapped it around the bottom half of my nose and mouth .

I opened the door , looking around before getting out . The cold night winds hit me as I heard ambulance sirens in the distance. She got out , holding the gun by her side and tucking it .

We walked up through the alley as we soon came up to two guys who were looking around , obviously looking for us . They heard out foot steps before turning towards us . I pulled my gun out about a second before they did .

"No need." I said as we stopped , face to face . The guy in front of me tucked his gun back as the one farther left it out . I put mines back . I just hope ole shawty know how to pull quick .

"Give it to em." Guy in front me said. Other guy pulled out a duffle bag , dropping it in front of me. I looked down at it . I know he don't think imma just take it like that .

"Take that shit out , chop it up because if its bunked then that's yo ass." Slick spat behind me , basically saying what I was thinking .

"You can't hear'a?" I asked . He unzipped it , taking one bag out. He pulled it out , chipping it off .

"Aight." He put it bag , re zipping it . I dropped our duffle bag as we did the hand off at the same time. I grabbed the duffle as the guy nodded .

"Nice doing business witcha' Rah." He smirked before they walked out .

I walked off backwards as I watched them . I don't turn my back on anybody whether we work together or not . Even family , that's how low my trust level . Marek is the only person I genuinely trust .

"Aight." I said opening the driver door , throwing the duffle bag in the back seat . She got in the passenger seat , closing her door . I crunk up quickly and pulled off .