"Well I'm not too fond of going with you either ." - Raheem Caprio

Chapter Four.

Marek

Night was starting to fall as I drove down the street towards the directions Keke gave me .

"I really thank you for this." She thanked me for like the third time . I looked at her before directing my attention back to the road .

"You thank me one mo' time , imma make you walk. " I laughed . "It's nothin' aight." I added . She nodded , tapping her nails on her thighs as she made a slight beat , looking out the window .

I finally got to the house , pulling on to the sidewalk .

"Th--well." She slightly smiled .

"No problem ma." I said , leaning back .

She got out , getting the bag she brought . "Goodnight Marek."

"Night." I said as she closed the door . I put the car in gear as I watched her walk up to the house. Once she was in , I pulled off , heading home . I'm not even in the clubbing mood anymore .

Monica

"Cici go on up , I'll be up soon." I told her, she nodded as she went up into the apartment .Kaon had just walked up so I wanted to talk to him about earlier .

"So what's up ?" I asked him. He shrugged .

"I had a drop to do and It didn't go so well especially since I'm new around here." I nodded .

"But they still should know not to fuck with you." I said .

"Gotta earn they respect Slick , it's not that easy." He said , sitting on the step . I sat beside him , looking at the scenery in front of us .

"Give it some time Dirk ." I said .

"Have you met the twins of the warehouse ?" He asked , I shook my head .

"No unless I ran across them and didn't know it was them."

"I know it must be takin' a toll on them with us coming on their turf." He said .

"Well their father allowed it so it must not be that big of a toll." I said . He looked at me .

"I guess." It got quiet before my phone vibrated in my pocket . It was from Jett telling me to meet up at warehouse for a important drop with someone .

"Speaking of them. I gotta go ." I said . He saluted .

"Alright ."

"Watch over Cici for me."

"You know it." He said as I started walking away , heading to the trap. I'm still investing in a car of my own , I just bought my mom one so she would be able to transport to work every day .

I got to the warehouse where Jett gave me directions to a few days back . I went inside , looking for whoever I was to go with . It was a guy with his back facing me as he texted .

"Aye." I stated . He didn't move . He just stop texting and put his phone in his pocket .

He groaned as he turned around to me . It was that rude guy from this morning .

"You gotta be kidding me." He mumbled , shaking his head .

"You're who I'm going on this drop with?"

"You're saying it like I'm gonna be the problem." He said , rude as usual . I was taken back .

"Well I'm not too fond of going with you either ." He grabbed a duffle bag and started walking off . I rolled my eyes . Asshole , I thought as I followed him .

He went out , throwing the bag into a trunk as he slammed it , getting in the passenger seat .I went over to the driver seat , getting in . He threw me the keys .

"You're driving. And don't fuck this up new blood." He scoffed. Thankfully I caught them . I crunk up , turning the ignition as I faced him .

"I won't pussyfoot."

----

It's weird but pussyfoot means act in cautious or noncommittal way 😭😭😭

Diamond
Published August 25 ,2015