"It happened once to our sista' , its not finna happen again. i swear on everything i fuckin' own." - Raheem Caprio

Chapter Thirteen.

After a couple of days

Raheem

I jogged down the stairs , going in the kitchen . Marek was sitting at the bar , smoking a blunt . "Yo , angelface comin' by." I spoke , getting some cranberry juice . I got out two pills , swallowing them with the juice afterwards .

"Aight , Moni bringin' ha?" I shrugged .

"I assume."

"Speakin' of ha.." He started , making me roll my eyes. I took out some bacon and biscuit sandwiches , sticking them in the microwave . "Where you was a couple of days ago?"

"Ova there."

"Doin'..?"

"Mindin' my bu'ness." I said as the microwave beeped . He sucked his teeth .

"Yeah? Does that bu'ness have anything to do with them scratches on ya back that's damn near bleedin'."

"It do , she fucked me up." I said , shaking my head . I spread some grape jelly on one of the sandwiches and bit into it .

"Damn , how the fuck ya get pussy before me and you wasnt even claimin' to like her like 3 days ago?" He nagged .

"Well the last time ya didn't een have a condom."

"You used one?"

"I'm not slidin inta' none without protection B."

"You ate?" He asked , raising an eyebrow while exhaling a cloud of smoke .

"Nah but she bobbed."

"Word? She freaked ya." He laughed . I ran my hand down my chest and shrugged .

"Well I'm goin' back to bed." He got up from the barstool , going to his side of the house . I went to the living room , sitting down and finishing my sandwiches while I waited on Cici.

I watched Menace to Society as I leaned back on the couch with my left hand in my sweats .

"Fawk is she?" I mumbled , looking at the time . I picked up my phone to call her but it went straight to voicemail .

"Where's Ci?" Marek grumbled , coming out as he just woke up.

"What im tryna figure out." I said , getting up . I grabbed a gat from under the couch as it was banging on the door . I swung it open and felt a tight grip around my waist . I looked down , seeing Cici crying hysterically .

"What's wrong witchu angelface?" I asked , trying to pull her chin up. She buried her head in my chest .

"Cici fuckin' talk ! Fuck is wrong with you?" I asked again , becoming irritated on that fact I don't know what's going on. Marek was looking confused. She started mumbling but I couldn't make that out .