Chapter 1: HighSchool Parties

FlashBack To HighSchool.
·

·

"ANIAA!" [Ah·Neah] Shouted Amber and Jessica in a Unison.

Hi My Name is Ania Santos. Im 18 years Old. Im A smart & Pretty Girl. I Have Staright A's. Im Somewhat Popular. Alot of People Know me cuz' i've been here Since Freshman Year. Im A Light Carmel Color with Blondish, Brownish Curly Hair & Im 5'3. Im Not Scared of no one Up Here if they Got A Problem Then they Know where to find Me, Other than that, Than Can Just Keep they Mouths Shut.

I Laugh And Look Back To My Locker. I Start Gather My Books for my Next Class.

"Girl Guess What! You Are Gonna Freak The Fuck Out." Says Amber.

"Ugh What's Up Now, Last Time You Did This, You said We Were Having Fried Chicken In The Cafeteria. " I Giggle.

"No, But This Time Is Foreal." Said Jessica

"Ok So Look, You know Chresanto August? I Know You Know Him so Don't Lie." Amber Says Laughing

Chresanto Was The Cutest Most Sweetest Boy In School. He Played Basketball for our School since Freshman Year. I've Had the Biggest Crush On Him. We talk now and then, but its never a real Conversation. He Had been dating this girl, Leah Sims. She Cheated on Him a Couple Times [No suprise To Me] and Like A Dummy Chres Took Her Back. He doesn't Need Her, He Needs a Pretty, Smart, Educated Girl. Like Me.
·

·

"Yes I Know Him." I Say

"So You Know We're in The end of School Year, A Party is well needed!" Shouted Amber

Me and Jessica Laughed.

"And.." I Say.

"Chres Is Throwing A Party, and Believe It Or Not He Wants You There!" Jessica Says as She Starts Jumping around.

Me? Why Me?

"Don't lie To Me, Did He Really Say that!?" I say In A Serious Manner.

"Girl YAS." They Yell.

At This Point Everyone in the Hallway Is Starring. I could care less because Chresanto August Wants Me at His Party. And Im Going.

·
·

"Hey Mom." I say Smiling.

My Mom, Anitah Padilla, is 100% White. But I dont Believe That Because she Talks And Acts as if Shes Black. On top of that She'll beat a Bitch Ass If She Has To.

"What's Up With You, Miss Smiley?" She says Smiling At Me.

"Oh Nothing Really, Just The Cutest Guy Asked Me to Come To His Party! Can I Go!? Can I Go!?" I Say With Puppy Dog Eyes & My Lips Poked Out.

"Ania, You know How I Feel About These Parties.." Says My Mom Washing the Dishes.

"Please Mommy, I'm 18, Not 14. I'll Be careful" I say.

She looks at Me as If I Said something Wrong.

"Ok, I Trust You. No Drinking, No Smoking, none of that Shit Ania, Ok ?" She Says

"I Promise." I Say

I Make My Way Upstairs To My Room and Pull Out my Red Beats Pill and My IPhone 6. I Start to Play "All Eyes on You" By Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill & Chris Brown, My Baby. I get Ready to Call Jessica & Amber but As soon as I Go to my Contacts I Get a Call from them Both.

"Guess Whaat." I say with my phone to my ear while i fold my shirt.

"You can Go!?" They both Say

"How Yall Now?" I chuckle and walk to the Bathroom.

"We Just know." Says Jessica

"I Cannot Wait Maybe Me & Jessy Will find a Lil Boo Thang while you Hittin' it Off with Santo." Says Amber

"Stoop, You Know he don't like me." I Say

"Yeah Right, If It wasnt For Leah He would've been asked you out." Gawked Jessica

True.

"I Guess You Right. But Ima go, Ima Take A quick Shower And Head off To Bed." I say.

"Goodnight Boo." They say In A Unison

I hang Up The Phone and Head staright Towards the Shower.
·

·

I Get Out the Shower and Head DownStairs for Dinner. My Dad Finally Made it Home from A Long Day Of Work. My Dad,Chris Santos, Is About 6'3 With Curly Hair and A Little Beard On His Chin. He's Always Busy and I think its Taking a toll on my Mom Because She thinks Hes Cheating.

"Hi Daddy." I say As I kiss his cheek

"Hi Pumpkin." He say

"So how was work?" My Mom Says

"Business as Usual, But It was Great." He says

"So theres this Party, Ania wants to go To." Says My Mom

"Did You-" says My dad but he gets cut off by my mom

"I already told her. Plus she knows better." She looks at Me

"You Stay Close to Your Friends, Do you hear Me?" Says My Dad

"Yes Daddy, I do." I Say

Please Vote & Comment And Tell Me What You Think. [First Book]