Chapter 17: Watch Out!

Ania

Dont Get Your Hopes up. Me and Keith Didn't do Anything Lastnight. I Wasnt Bout' to have Sex With My Baby Daddy While My Son Is In the next Room. I dont Roll Like That.

All We Did was talk. I told Him Kai's Birthday, His Favorite Foods and colors, and Stuff Like That. I Didnt Just Start Telling him stuff about Kai. He asked. Which Shows Me That he really Wants to Be Involved with him.

It Was 10:34 and Keith Had Left Around 9 Am. He Wanted to Take Kai To Seaworld, And have A Son And Father Day. So I Agreed to Letting Him Go, It Took Me a While to think about it and I Had Finally said yes after thirty long minutes of Thinking. I decided Since I didnt Have Any Plans Today I Was Gonna Go To Chres's Place And See whats been Up With Him And why he's acting the Way Hes been Acting.

I Know I Blew Up on him Coming to My Place Unexpectedly, but Im Not Going To His Place to start an Argument and Accuse him Of Fucking Someone. I just Wanted to talk like the Two adults we Are.

I wet My hair and left it super Curly and Bouncy. I Put On A White Crop Top, Some Light Blue Jeans and My All White Matte Heels. I Grabbed An Apple Before I grabbed my Keys off of the Key Rack And Headed Out the Door.

I Hoped In My All White Range Rover, I Guess I Was Just Rocking White Today. I Put The Keys in the ignition and pulled out of my driveway.

"I Aint Like Them Otha' Niggas, And I Ain't Finna Play no Games Witcha', You Know What Cho' Prolem' is.." I Sang Along to 'Play No Games' My Big Sean.

I Pulled Up to Chres's Driveway And Jumped Out my car. I Was Eager To know Why he Was being so awkward.

I Knocked on His Brown, Polished Wooden door. Seconds Later, Chres Answered The door Shirtless showing His 'Royal' Tattoo.

"Hey." I said lowly

"Wassup." He said

"Can We Talk?" I Asked Him

He Took A while To Answer My Question but He Soon Replied Back.

"Yeah. Come In." He Answered

Chres

I had Just Got Out of a long refreshing Shower, When I Got out, I crashed on my bed and Pulled up a Football game that had just came on. As soon as I got Comfortable, I Heard a Knock On The Door. I Didn't have a Shirt on And I Could Care Less, LA Was being Hot For No Damn Reason. I Got Up and Walked downstairs to Open the Door to Ania.

"Hey." She said

I Didn't wanna start no Petty ass Argument With Her so I Kept My Calm.

"Wassup." I Said

"Can We Talk?" She asked me

"Yeah. Come In." I said

She Walked towards My Couch And Can I Say damn. Ania Had Body. And That Ass Of Course, Was Getting Fatter Day By Day. I Wanted to smack her Ass so Bad. But I aint Wanna Do it Cause I Would Just Put Myself in a Worst Situation.

She Sat Down Holding Her Phone In both her hands. I sat next to her but not too close.

"So Whats on yo Mind?" I asked her

"Why have you been acting so awkward lately?" She asked me

Are You Serious?

"You Know Why Ania. Ion wanna Talk about this If You Came over to Argue." I said Bluntly

"No, I Didn't. I Know I Blew up on you for no apparent reason. And Im Sorry for Being Such a bitch to You." She Said I Just Starred at Her "I Didn't Mean to get all Upset, And I Apologize for being Rude to You Lastnight."