Chapter 19: He did What?

Next Morning: Ania

I woke up with a Massive Ass headache. I got up, did my morning routine and grabbed an advil and washed it down my throat with some water. I started to make me breakfast but my phone rang from a Notification.

Keith: Im bring em' in like 30mins.
10:13am

Me: Okay.
Delivered, 10:14am

I was still mad about yesterday and How Kai was talking to me. I honestly think Keith has something to do with Kai's behavior. Probably because I told him about me and Chres. I dont understand that, like what are you tripping for? That just shows how childish you are. I was never going to hook up with you to begin with, so cut the bullshit.

I was making pancakes, bacon, gritts, and potatoes for breakfast. After I finished cooking them I made me and Kai a plate. I figured he would be hungry so I made him a plate with everything on it, and A Pancake that had A Smiley face on it made out of fruit. I know Yall like Im doing the extras, but I Love My Son, I would never want to be in A Position Where my son hates me.

I heard A Knock on the Door and I Thought it was Kai and Keith, but it was Amber and Jessica. They Left Lastnight, because they didn't lock their House door (lmao). I didnt want Them driving Home drunk so I gave Amber a Spoon Full of Peanut Butter to get her on track. (Really Works Yall, was done on a Family member before. )

"Hey baby." Jessica said dragging the 'Y' in Hey.

"Hey BooBear." Amber said Giggling

"Hey Guys." I said Moving so They could Enter My Home

They were still in their Pj's and So was I. I Mean I just got up, I had no intent to change right now.

"Kai's on His way." I said eating my breakfast

"Really?" Jessica said In the kitchen with Amber making them a Plate "Keith Coming too? Im starting not to like him."

"Yes, And Who you tellin'." I said "I Miss Kai's Bad Ass."

"He needs to be talked to, Keith Ass Too." Amber said

I shrugged "Yeah, you right." I said

"So Whats the Plans for today?" Jessica asked me

"I dont Know..Nothing I Guess." I answered

I wasnt sure if I wanted to Chill with Chres or Visit him while he at the studio. I didnt want to just show up unexpected.

"How You and Yo' Boo?" Amber said taking a bite of her potatoes

"OOOO!" Jessica said Yelling "I forgot about him!"

I just sat there and laughed at how silly they was.

"Chill With Yo man today." Amber said

"Yess, You should! You snd Chres is To Cute!" Jessica said "I haven't talked to Prince in like forever." She said Throwing her plate away

"Ill tell Chres to Get Yall Talking again If You want." I said eyeing Jessica

"Yes Pleas-"

"No! You gotta get me and Ray talking again to, Come On Now!" Amber said laughing

"I got yall." I said "When Kai Come We'll head out to the Studio."

"Studio?" They said in a Unison

"Yeah, Chres Raps." I said

"Whaat." Amber said

"Thats Dope as Hell." Jessica added