His interrogation

16th precinct

"Hey sarge" Amanda said as she peeped her head inside livs office.

"Yea, what is it?" Liv asked quite agitated looking up through her glasses.

"Fin and I have been going at this guy for hours, and we've got nothing. I even tried the whole seductive thing, he's not buying it. I'm not his type. At this rate, we'll never get our confession".

Olivia put her hands on her head and massaged her temples. "Ugh, Okay. I'll give it a try. Where's Nick?"

"He's on break in the cribs."

"Well go get him and tell him to meet me in interrogation."

"Alright, will do". Olivia took off her glasses and set them on her desk. Rising to her feet, she stretched and headed toward the suspect in interrogation.

Cribs

"Dammit she can't wait another 30 minutes, I haven't had a break in all 13 hours".  Nick said obviously very aggravated and annoyed.

"Hey, her orders not mine! Now get your ass in there before Liv has mine".
Nick groans as he wraps up his sub and takes a sip from his soda, then wipes his mouth.

"She owes me for this". He said as he walked out of the cribs and down the flight of stairs.
****
"Ok so how do you wanna play this" Nick asked as he watched the suspect through the glass frame

"Well for starters you can loose the attitude...and just follow my lead". Nick grins as Olivia walks past him.

"Don't I always" he says with the same flirtatious, seductive grin. Before Olivia pushes open the door to interrogation, she unbuttons her top button and runs her hands through her hair.

She pulls a chair and sit across from the perp, with Amaro standing behind her.

"Ohhh, hot damn. You must be the one I've heard about.

"What have you heard?"

"Lots if things. But I didn't think you were this.. sexy."

"Sexy am I?" She said leaning into to him exposing her breasts.

Amaro began feeling slightly uncomfortable as watch Olivia from the back. When she stood up and began to circle the perp, he could take her eyes off her.

"So, let's see, you've kidnapped 3 women, but only raped 2. You're one sick bastard. Was the last one not good enough for you?"

"Actually, she would have been perfect. If I actually touched her, but you friends decided to interrupt my party." He said nodding towards amaro.

"Party, hmm?"

"I swear it was a party! They wanted to be tied up. They were begging me to tie them up."

Olivia had stopped behind him while he was talking but when he stopped she walked past him finding herself back in front of amaro. Amaro couldn't help but look at her perfectly round ass.

Olivia sat on the table, with her legs crossed in front of the perp.
He licks his lips  "Man, if only I'd seen you a few days before, I would've loved to tie you up and lick you down. "

"Oh really?" Olivia said as she slowly uncrossed her legs.

"You probably would've felt just like number 1. She was glorious. Something special." He said as he placed his hand on her inner thigh and began rubbing it . Nicks jaw clenched as he watched how Liv was allowing the sick bastard to touch her.