Remember when..

It is now 10:32pm. It was their wedding anniversary is in a few hours, August 15th. She couldn't take off to come to him and she was not ready to be so far away from Noah. So, they settled on a FaceTime call.. the phone was ringing and her mind slipped back to the first time they..

He'd already entered her. God, that first stroke was everything. How tight she was, how they fit together like a lock and key. She almost lost it right there.

"Wh-where are you going.. we're just getting started!?" She said grabbing at his arm, trying to pull him back to her lips then raised herself on her elbows when he continued suck on the line of her swells.

"I want to taste you.." he stopped, kissed his way back up her neck.

"My lips are up here..."
He nipped her jaw, kissed her once more.
".. that, they are..." he kissed her neck, then went to her ear.

"...your other ones are begging to be sucked.." he said pulling himself out and whispering in her ear.

"Now lay back, let me taste you.."

She'd never been opposed to oral sex, but she'd never been exposed to it either. All the men she been with.. were vanilla. They didn't care much for her needs. Hey, she was all for their needs. Now that she thought about it, when it came to oral. She only went down on Brian and David. This was a whole new ball game. All of a sudden she was nervous on how'd it play out, how would it feel? how does it look down there? she thought about questions that have never crossed her mind before.

Her legs were parted; after all, his hips were just between them. When he moved, she immediately clasped her ankles together.

"Maybe you shouldn't.." She raised on her elbows again, looking down at him.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I.. I've never.."

"YOU'VE NEV.."

"No.. and i don't think i should start now.."

He chuckled a bit. Then a wide smile crept on his lips.
"Okay, but when I do.. you'll be begging for more.."

"Oh yeah?... come here.."
***
"Who's pussy is this?" He asked with a deep stroke.

"OHH G- ITS YOURS!" and with that she let go.

He'd manage to handcuff her hands and tie her legs to the posts of their bed, while she was in the throws of her second whole body orgasm. He tied it loose enough for her to be comfortable.

He eased off her, on his knees, holding himself in his hand. He smiled, she was so damn sexy while she came.

He already kissed being in her, and entered her.. thrusting a few more times before he burrows himself between her legs.

"You're about to fall deeper in love with me.."

She didn't even hear what he said, her high was unbelievable. When she began to notice he was no longer in her sight, is when she felt his tongue at her entrance, then on her clit. She immediately tried to close her legs, and before she could protest, she felt a mass of pleasure. The way he moved his tongue.. then sucked.. The way low beard and mustache tickled while he ate her... the way he moaned against her..

"Ohhhhhhhhhh.. My.."
Her knees bent slightly, and her back arched almost 30 seconds after. She placed her hands on his head. Prompting him to keep the pace.

He stopped. Picked up his head and looked up at her.

"Son of a bitch.. keep going!" She pushed his head back down.

He smiled slyly and continued to pleasure her. This will be a night to remember.

"Hello, my gorgeous wife!" Nick said answering the call, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Hi, baby!" She smiled.