Enough Is Enough

"I know it's you, I know it's you! Stay away from my man, he has a family, you wrinkled ass twat!" Maria yelled into her phone at Olivia.

Olivia removes the phone from her ear and gives a confused look, then puts it back to her ear.
"Bitch!"

***

Olivia has had enough, it's been 2 weeks since Maria's been harassing her. Calls and threatening letters. Liv is beginning to lose it, since the harassment has started, she has yet to tell Nick. But Today..
She arrives at his home, banging obnoxiously on the door.

Nick jumped at the intrusive noise, it was past midnight. "Who the hell could that be at this time?" He reached to tighten the tuck on his towel that clung low around his waist. First he looked through the peep hole. More banging.

"Jesus Liv, Keep it down!." He said with a slight attitude. "..You scared me."

"Listen Serpico!" Olivia nearly shouted, breezing past him into his apartment standing behind the couch.

He was not in the mood, he hadn't slept in 72 hours. He was having none of her bull shit tonight.

"Come on in." Nick said to where she used to be standing. He slammed the door shut and turned to her, still standing near the door. She was leaning towards her right hip while her arms were crossed over her chest.

"We need to talk about your prissy ass wife!"
She said fumingly.

"What the hell is going on?" He retorted after an eye roll.

Olivia fumed. "Why don't you tell me? I've been getting calls at like 5 in the morning from Maria wondering if you're laying in the bed next to me. When I tell her no, she calls me a liar and says that she knows I've been nailing you for months."

She began getting closer to him.

"Maria told me that you haven't been home for months. But Zara says she sees you all the time. What are you getting a divorce or something?!" She threw her purse on the couch."

"I do not deserve this Nick, you need to be honest with me. Cut the BS!"

Nick exhaled loudly through his nose. "Don't you think I know that! I'm sorry that she called you, I'll speak with her. It won't happen again. NOW, if you'll excuse me, I haven't slept in the past couple of days. I'd like to have some peace and quiet."

"NO!" Olivia shouted. "That's all you have to say to me! Nick, your wife just called me an hour ago accusing me of sleeping with you. This is the most skin I've ever seen!" She said waving her hand in an up and down motion referring to his damp chest and stomach. "I am not leaving until you call her and clear this shit up! The squad already thinks something is going on; your wife is just adding more fuel to the fire! I don't need people thinking I'm messing around with my partner..."
"...God knows I don't need to go through that again." She whispered to her self

"Fine!" Nick growled and walked over to the couch. He picked up his phone and called Maria. As soon as she answered.

"Why are you calling Olivia?... I don't care! She's pissed off and busting my balls because of you!... Yes, she's standing right in front of me!... Why would-" His eyes widened.
"Don't you EVER talk about her that way!... What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!?... I'm not accusing you of having a nonexistent affair! Get over yourself, you can sleep around, but I can't?!" He hung up and threw his phone onto the chair beside him. "Fucking great! This is just ..fucking .. great!"

Olivia glowered, wanting to leave, but somehow her feet became cemented to the floor. "What did she say?" She asked in a softer, yet still in an angry voice, recognizing the hurt, but still angry with him.