Sweet Love

After their intense lovemaking, Olivia had lazily begun to drift off into a sweet, well needed somber. When nick came back from the bathroom, he looked over at his wife. His sexy ass wife. The way the sheets laid across her body, outlining her shape to him. It made him grow hard again. But he couldn't, he'd came three times, and she several. He had exhausted her. He couldn't wake her up for more. He quickly shakes the thought from his mind, got dressed and joined his sleeping wife.

Nicks POV

Look at her, sleeping peacefully. I had definitely exhausted her, and I loved every moment of it.
The hard breathing, the whimpers and whispers, the broken moans. When her toes curled, she arched her back giving me more access. That 30 second grip from my head, then to the sheets before she collapsed in complete exhaustion.
Damn, I love everything about her. Maybe just one more round.

***
He slowly crawled to her, her body sinking in towards his weight.
"Liv, baby.."
He softly kissed her neck, and placed his hand on her hip, rubbing slow circles on her succulent curves.

"Liv..."

"Hmmmm.." she answered almost humming.

"Baby Love.. *kisses her neck again* how about one more round. *nips her earlobe*"

"Nick... I can't. Early day tomorrow."

"Call out." And with those words leaving his lips, he pushed up against her ass, so she would know he meant business.
"I'll do that thing you like.." He whispered through kisses

She was now, wide awake. She turned and attached her lips on his.

"Only because your irresistible."

"Don't you know it." He answered and grabbed her leg, hooking his arm under it and pulling her closer to him so he could align himself with her.

"Getting cocky? are we?"

He pushed into her, eliciting a loud moan from her, "You said something ... about my cock?"

"Ohhhhh shhhhhhhit." She moaned.

He was now putting his weight on top of her, and began to slow thrust, She was already wet and he knew exactly what to do. When he left her, she whimpered.

"Put it back!" She emphasized with a squeeze to his biceps.

"Tell me what you want.." He started to once again kiss down her neck and sensually sucked and licked her nipples and dropped a hand down to her slit. Flicking at her clit.

"I... want you.. to... fuckkkkkkk... me."

"Please.. Say Please."

"You woke me up .. remember.."
He suddenly withdrew from sucking and teasing.

"Pleaseeee." She yelled in a whisper, and pulled his head back down to her breasts.
He gladly accepted her plea, and made love to them.
*****

"Nickkkkk... I'm.."

"You're.."

"Ohhh God in Heaven..."

"Im COMING!" she screamed. And with that, her body pushed him out and began letting go. Nick wasn't prepared for how hard she was coming. She literally drenched the sheets, and had intense body spasms. She was thrashing beneath him. And he kissed her body all over until she came down from her high.

"That's right baby.. And who's..."
She'd attacked his mouth, and flipped them over. She was now riding him, hard. He wanted a release himself, and decided to enjoy it. He relished in the feel of her tight pussy, and closed his eyes focusing on her moans and his orgasm. It wasn't long before she began scratching at his chest, and he knew what was coming!

"SHHHHITT....!!" She screamed throwing her head back and her eyes closed. She began tightening around his large member.

"Dammit woman, again?!" When he saw that her release was threatening to take over her entire body, once again, he flipped them back around, this time he was hitting it from behind.