Tease

"I've been waiting for you."
His jaw fell open when he saw the beauty that was laid out in front of him. She had on a black garter that attached to her sheer black thigh highs, a black strapless bustier with a corset, and a black laced thong.

"Ohh. My.." He started, but she hopped off the bed and ran to him, cutting of his words with a finger to his lips.

"Shhhhhh.." As it fell from her lips, she leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth, gently. Careful not to give him too much. When it came to teasing him, it was in fact complete torture for Nick and herself. Denying him, denied her needs and wants, and the her tease routine never lasted long. She ALWAYS gave in. But this time she was determined to hold out a little longer.

As she slowly backed away and laid on the bed, his eyes engulfed her entire body. He reached at the tie around his neck to loosen it, then pulled it off throwing it into the bed. She picked it up and placed it around her neck, waiting for him to undress.

The sight of her made him rock hard, and it throbbed against his slacks the second looked at her.

In a haste, he pulled open his shirt, unbuckled his belt and pushed down his slacks. Stepping out of them, he lowered himself into the bed, then began crawling towards her. When he reached her, he went in for a kiss. And that slow, sweet, gentle kiss, quickly became rough and passionate.

"Slow down tiger, we have all night." She said in a low, raspy whisper with a palm to his shoulder.

Nick let out a throaty laugh, kisses her again. He bit his lower lip in anticipation of the night.

"How about I take a few of these off, then we could presume our all nighter." He basically demanded.

"Or, you can watch me take it off myself.."
She got up off the bed and went to dim the light. The view alone was getting him off, and he pulled himself out....

****

"You like that?" She asked as she raised herself and aligned him with her core. Nick had been talk into being tied to the bed, and she had her thong around his neck. She only let the tip of his penis skim her lips, causing him to whimper. He doesn't know how much more he take, and thrust his hip up towards her opening in a vain attempt to push himself inside her.

When he failed, he whimpered again.

"Bad boy!" She responded.

"Liv, babe.. please? I'm begging you!"

"Uhh uhh, not yet." She answered sexily with a sensual kiss to the lips. She let him go, and straddled him, then slowly ground her hip against his sex. His length laying beneath her opening.

Moments later after she came, she kissed him again and whispered in his ear,
"Beg for it..."
She then kissed, nipped and licked her way down his jaw..
his neck..
then chest..
then stomach...
then took him in her hand, then took him in her mouth and kissed the tip, let it fall and made her way back up to kiss his lips.

She went up even further so he could suck on her breasts. He greedily accepted and worked his mouth on her nipple, he had her. She was giving into this sensual feeling, but she had to stop it. She was determined to make him beg for this orgasm.
When she pulled away from him, he officially became sexually frustrated.
"Liv, I want you! Now!"

"You cant demand anything when your tied up.." she answered in a low sultry tone as she reached in her night stand for her purple vibrator. Her golden breasts were again in his face and he took the opportunity to catch one in his mouth and gently bite it.

"Ahh, shit!" She moaned, then reached and grabbed his dick, jerking it hard making him cry out and let go of her breast.

"Now you suffer.."

She sat up and eased her way to the edge of the bed, and leaned on one of the post on their four poster bed frame, she spread her legs wide, and turned on the vibrator, licking it then slowly dragging it down her body.

****

"Ohhhh Fuckkk.. Nick... Shit, I'm coming!"

He laid watching her, as her body began to spasm and jerk, and all he could do was whimper, groan and moan. He'd had enough, and began pulling at the silk restraints that tied him to the bed.  He broke free of his left restraint because the knot had loosened, and began undoing the other. She felt the bed moving but she figured it was nick attempting to ease his hard on and paid no attention to him, she was completely warped in her orgasm, she didn't notice he'd broken free.

She decided to lay back and let her high settle. The vibrator dropped to her side and her legs were still spread impossibly wide, giving him EASY access! She felt the bed dip under her bottom, and raised her head to see what Nick was doing, but it was too late. He was already aligned with her entrance.

"How'd you.." He pushed inside her, began stretching her, then pulled out.
"Ohh God fuck meeeee!"

"Shit, you're so wet."
He spit in his hand and rubbed it on himself and entered her once again. She was extremely sensitive and her body involuntarily pushed him out. She was already building towards another climax with his first stroke. After giving her time to adjust, he gave slow, long, deep strokes, and before she knew it, she had exploded. Soaking everything from Nick's lower waist to the bed sheets.

Nick took his time with her, from her screaming- body shaking orgasm to her crying orgasms. The made love until their bodies couldn't take anymore, and they fell asleep while he was still inside her.