Anywhere With You

The majority of my finals week was spent at the library cramming for my sociology exam. I was slightly upset that I couldn't spend as much time with Logan the last two weeks he was around, but we were both up to our ears with studying and getting all our papers in on time and too busy to hang out anyway.

          At the moment, I was studying in the library for my soc exam that I was supposed to take in half an hour, ready to pull my hair out and then sleep for a week or so all at the same time. I was getting ready to call it quits and hang out at the Student Center when my phone went off.

          Logan: Where are you?

          Penelope: Library.

          As soon as I replied, he was at the seat next to me.

          "Ready for finals?" he asked with a smirk.

          "Hell no," I replied.

          "Me neither," he said, "Want to help me find a book?" he asked with a lopsided grin.

          "Of course," I laughed, "I've got twenty minutes to kill anyway. What's the call number?"
           "T .A31 1993," he replied, handing me a sticky note.

          "Let's go then," I said navigating my way through the bookshelves. 

          "Lead the way then," he laughed.

          "Here's T," I remarked, finding the right shelf, "But I don't see any with that call number. What was the title and author?"
           "I didn't really need a book I thought it'd be funny if we made out in the library by Logan Campbell," he replied with a straight face.

          "You asshole," I laughed, "You could've kissed me in the student center too you know."

          "This makes for a better story," he said with a lopsided grin as he pulled me in for a kiss.

###

          "Mom I'm going to Waterford to shop with Laura and Natalie and staying at Natalie's," I reminded my Mom that Saturday afternoon after finals week,  "We're going to graduation tomorrow, are you going?"
           "I don't think so," Mom replied, "My friend Ellen from high school is coming from California and we're meeting for a late lunch."

          "I'll have Laura take me home then," I replied.

          "Alright," she said.

          "See you," I said as I walked out the door and to Laura's car that was parked out front.

          "Ready to go?" she asked as I got in.

          "More than ready," I replied.

          "Where do you want to go? Bristol or Waterford?" she asked, "There's a better Forever 21 and a bigger American Eagle in Waterford."
           "Let's go to Waterford then," I replied, "Those are my favorites anyway."

          Laura, Natalie, and I were going to LA after my graduation, it was my Mom and Dad's graduation and eighteenth birthday present and were shopping before the trip.

          "So I hear Logan's sticking around for spring classes," Natalie remarked as we drove to Waterford.

          "Yeah that's what he told me," I replied, "He was glad he'd be here for my birthday."

          "He's living with a Max, Matt, and Kyle," Natalie replied.

          "Hey Penelope, I think you should go over to his place and bring me with you so I can see Matt Dalton," Laura said.