Teaser!

New story, yay!!

This has been brewing around in my brain for about two weeks now and so I think its time to let it out.

This isn't an official chapter, just a bit of a teaser to see what you guys think about the concept and everything.

Oh! And this is modern day, so there will be some things that modern day celebrities/royalty have that will be incorporated into this story.

This won't be starting from the beginning of the story so when the official first chapter comes out, don't expect it to start from here!

And I need help on a title!! Please send in suggestions after reading!

Anyhoodles,

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

»»Nico««

"Sire, please." Jason groaned, pulling me away from my crouched position behind the banister.

"Jase, I realize you're my PA/PR and you organize everything for me and you're working right now, but you're also my best friend. Don't call me 'sire'. We've had this conversation." I glared at him.

"I know, but right now we have guests and no one can hear me call you by your first name, Nico." Jason pinched the bridge of his nose. "And you most definitely can't be caught watching your fiancée's hand servant fetch her breakfast every morning. You're engaged to her, not him."

"Yes, I'm engaged to her, but I'm also gay as a box of rainbows, so ..."

I let the sentence drop and looked back out on the ground floor right as he passed under us. His golden hair reflected gorgeously off the sunlight that filtered through the curtains behind him, his muscly, tanned arms stretched and flexed beautifully as he readjusted the box in his hold. He called out to another worker, yelled to be gentle with the boxes.

"And he's not 'fetching her breakfast', he's bringing in her and her Father's wardrobe." I pointed out.

"Either way." Jason gave me a pointed look.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut it. Anyway, I'm late for riding lessons, I'll see you later." I stood and flashed Jason a sly smile before sauntering over to the stairs.

"Don't try anything, Nico!" Jason called from behind me.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Jase."

I descended the stairs quickly; I really was late for riding lessons. In my haste to get down the stairs I didn't even pay attention to the hand servant climbing the stairs with a box under his arm.

I collided with him and we both went sprawling across the stairs.

"Hey," he started indignantly without looking up. "Watch where you're going, you-" he finally looked up and stopped short, blues eyes met mine. Fear crossed his face and a blush crept up his cheeks.

He quickly ducked his head and began gathering up the items that had fallen from the box.

"Your Highness, I am so- I didn't realize- I should've-" he began stammering.

"Hey, hey, hey." I placed a placating hand on his arm. "Its alright. It happens. I should've been watching where I was going. Let me help you, yeah?"

He looked at me like I was insane.

"You know, I may be a Prince, but I am completely capable of working." I laughed, picking up a small locket and handing it to the stammering, blushing blond in front of me.

"I've got it, really. I'm sorry for running into you." He took the necklace.

"It's my fault. I'll help you clean it, but I really do need to get to my lessons."

"Of course." He ducked his head once more.

Once the last of the items were back in the box, he stood and picked it up.

"Thank you for your help, Sire."

"Oh, please. No one around here calls me that unless they're new. My name is Nico."

He looked taken aback for a moment before a smirk crossed his lips. "Thank you, Nico. I'm Will."

"Nice to meet you, Will." I glanced at my watch and my eyes widened. "I have to go, I'm almost forty-five minutes late for my lesson!"

With another exchange of smiles, I dashed down the stairs and out to the stables.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's the teaser!

If you liked it and think I should go for writing it, please let me know.

I need title suggestions, as well, if that's not too much to ask.

Grazie!

- Nico_Solace