Quattordici

Hi, sunflowers! No, I did not abandon this fic lol. I know it's been forever since I updated, but honestly there's been so much happening in my life I wouldn't even be able to begin explaining it.

Also! I know my chapters tend to be pretty dialogue heavy so I did my best to cut down the dialogue and add more inner thoughts/personal actions to help develop characters a bit more. I hope I did well seeing as this chapter won't have my normal beta.

Enjoy!!

- Nico_Solace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Nico=

Consciousness greeted me slowly as I registered a continuous, annoying sound somewhere to my left, which caused my head to pound. I didn't know where I was at first until my arm brushed across the smooth silk of my sheets. Right; I was in bed. It was most likely early morning based on the lack of activity happening in the room. No way was I in the mood to wake up. In an attempt to avoid consciousness I burrowed deeper into my duvet, allowing the warmth to pull me back into a semblance of sleep. It didn't last long, however, as that impossibly annoying pounding started again off to my left.

With a groan, I barely lifted my head as I reached for something to my right and threw it toward the source of the constant, quick knocking. Whatever I had managed to grab had hit what sounded like the wall and broke. I flopped my head back down against my soft memory foam pillow and sighed quietly.

That's when the knocking picked up in pace again and a voice joined it.

"Nico di Angelo! You're going to be late for your interview! Get your ass moving!" Jason's voice shattered the almost-silence of my bedroom.

I groaned out an affirmative noise and hoped that would get him to screw off until Piper came to make me presentable.

"Why the hell is your door locked anyway?!" Jason spoke up again, his voice beginning to gain that shrill tone that only came along with being behind schedule. "You never keep your door locked!"

That's when a warm body shifted over from the other end of my king-size bed until it was laying against my back as a warm mouth pressed gentle kisses to the back of my neck. Confusion washed over me for a moment as my eyebrows drew together.

"Tell him to go away. That knocking is getting unbearable." Will's groggy voice came from the mound plastered to my back.

My eyes snapped open and I flew out of bed before I knew it. I rubbed tiredly at my eyes, hoping I was dreaming. However, no matter how many times I blinked or rubbed at my eyes Will's tired, smiling face did not leave my bed. As I looked around the expanse of my bedroom I noticed the disarray it was in; pillows had been thrown to the floor, clothes were everywhere. One of my shoes was on the mantle of my fireplace. A blanket had been tossed onto the floor as well.

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed. Jason was going to kill me. And he was still knocking on the door.

"Dammit Jason! I'm up! I'll be ready for Piper in five minutes so just screw off will you!" I shouted toward my door in annoyance. I heard a mild grumbling from the other side, but the knocking went silent so I could only assume Jason walked away.

Will watched me with a suave smirk on his mouth before stretching his naked form across my bed like a languid cat. "Morning, Gorgeous."

I laughed before I could help myself. "Good morning to you, sleeping beauty." Walking over to grab a pair of underwear, I glanced at the clock. "Shit. As much as I would love to lay in bed and have breakfast with you, I'm already running half an hour late."