Tredici

Do you ever get ridiculously possessive of people you literally have no claim on yet you can't help but feel the need to put some sort of physical mark on them to make sure everyone knows they are yours and they should keep clear?

Yeah, I totally never feel like that lmao.

Anyhoodles,

More updates, yay!

Enjoy!!

- Nico_Solace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Thalia=

Not sure if my ex-fiancé would be awake yet or not, I quietly knocked on his door. When I got no response, I cracked the door open.

"Nico?" I whispered into the vast space.

"You won't find him in here." Jason spoke from behind me.

Releasing a surprised screech I spin around, almost falling over. "Oh my God! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

Jason chuckled, crossing him arms. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Why are you looking for Nico?"

"It just so happens I need to speak to him."

His eyebrow arches in curiosity. "He's with Percy down at the stables. I'll make sure Frank knows you're coming; Nico kind of blacklisted you."

"Blacklisted me?"

"Yeah," Jason shrugged. "He put you on the list of people Frank isn't supposed to allow near him."

Before I could stop them, my eyes rolled up to the sky. "Stupid boy. Thank you, Jason. I'll see you later."

---

=Nico=

"I told you to blacklist her, Frank!" I scolded as I watched Thalia approach me.

Frank gave me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Nico. She wouldn't stop until I brought her to you."

Percy whistled with an impressed look. "I bet you're glad you're not marrying her anymore."

I glared at him right as Thalia got within earshot. "Nico di Angelo, get your ass over here."

She stopped right where she was, demanding I closed the distance between us. Ever the stubborn child I was, I didn't make a move. I simply crossed my arms over my chest as I watched her. She gave me a challenging look, not making a move toward me either.

We stood like that for a long pause that was probably only ten or so seconds before I caved.

I sighed, stomping over to her as the mature future King I was. "What, Thalia?"

"I would like to take a walk with you." She stated, hooking her arm with mine in a steel grip. She led me off without so much as a comment from me.

I gave a pleading look to Percy and Frank. Frank simply shrugged while Percy failed to suppress his laughter.

As soon as we were out of earshot, Thalia started on what I can only describe as her "righteous anger rant".

"What you did to Will was absolutely horrible." She started. "I planned that date for you two because he finds you attractive and I've seen the way you look at him. He told me everything about that night. What got into you? He said you were disrespectful to the wait staff, you hardly looked at him, and half the date was awkward silence! You ruined everything!"

I wrenched my arm away from her grip, standing firmly where we were. "Oh, yes. Just remind me of one more thing I fucked up! I didn't even want to go on that date. I did it as a favor to you, Thalia. The date was ruined the second we turned up there to see the paps waiting in front of the building. I wasn't in the mood and everything was grating. I'm not here to argue with you about my reasons or the fact that I treated Will horribly; I know I treated him badly and I know I was an ass to the people at that restaurant. But what I'm not about to listen to is another person telling me I ruined something. I don't even know Will. I didn't ruin a friendship. I didn't ruin a relationship. I went on a bad date. So cut your self righteous look and anger out. I'm not having it."