Chapter 3: Words Of A Demon

There was a happy squeal as a, now yellow-colored and yellow eyed Bill was thrown up into the air and caught for a thousandth time by Mabel. They had been taking care of Bill for a day now and had found that the small child could say certain words like, Billy or Cipher and form small sentences. The only problem was that he replaced some letters in his words with W's and skipped some letters altogether, which annoyed Dipper to no end.

They had taken him to the doctor who had looked at the demon's arm and had given it an X-Ray. He said that the bone was snapped in two and would need more than a cast to repair. The blonde struggled as they gave him all of his medications and vaccinations before putting a cast on him to straighten the bone. The doctor told them to come back in three weeks to check on how straight it was and to fix the arm altogether.

As you can imagine, the male Pines twin was less than thrilled. Now he had to spend a whole two weeks more than he intended with the toddler, not to mention make sure that Mabel didn't accidentally harm the cast or the arm!

"Dipper," Mabel started, smiling happily,"I think he wants to see you!" The toddler was reaching out for the boy, making grasping movements with his unbroken hand. "Good for him," the brunette replied, angrily. "Bro bro, what's wrong?" She asked, walking closer to him, the small child in her arms. "I don't want him here, Mabel," He replied, looking at the smiling blonde, "I'm afraid that, after we fix his arm, we're gonna get stabbed in the back!" "Aw, bro he won't do that! He can't anyways! Isn't that right, Billy?" She asked the child who was still trying to grab hold of Dipper's hat. The blonde stopped and looked up at her, curiously. Then, without a moments' hesitation, the boy smiled once more, pointed to Dipper's hat, and replied, in his sickeningly cute, high-pitched voice, "Dippah, hat!" Mabel smiled, giggling, and looked back at her brother, "See? Stop being such a worrywart, Dip-Dot!"

Dipper frowned. Bill obviously didn't understand a thing that his sister had said. He really wasn't faking being a toddler as the brunette had suspected.

Mabel put the child down and went into the other room. The boy happily waddled around and finally up to the vest-wearing male. He looked up at him in curiosity and stuck his thumb into his mouth. With his free hand, the blonde reached up and tugged on Dipper's shorts, wanting to be picked up. When he just stood there, watching him, he took his thumb out of his mouth and put his casted arm by his side.

"Up!" Billy said, smiling. Dipper sighed, reached down, and picked up the young demon, being careful not to injure his arm.

"What is it? What do you want?" The brunette asked as the toddler started reaching upwards again. "Hat!" He replied, smiling. He sighed, yet again, and took off his hat, putting it on the head of the child. The hat was way too big and shadowed the top half of the young boy's face. The blonde just giggled and reached up to touch the hat. Dipper took it off him and showed him the head covering.

"Pine twee!" Billy said, noting and pointing to the symbol on the front. Dipper's eyes widened and then he chuckled, surprised, "Th-that's right!" He couldn't deny that the boy was cute, especially when he squealed, "YAAAAYYY", at the top of his lungs after getting the symbol's name correct.

Dipper could tell that these next couple weeks would be a blast!