↣ one

one - Nina Patterson And Brandon James

While Lexi fiddled with the two week old black coat of nail polish that barely covered her nails, her group of friends sat around her and discussed things that didn't peak any of her interest.

''I thought we agreed to trash that video?'' Emma questions, eyeing the usual trouble maker of her clique, Jake Fitzgerald.

Brooke was currently sitting on top of the table, shrugging off what Emma said. ''She was bound to come out one day. Look at her.''

Lexi was thankful of the fact that no one was paying her no mind so she was able to roll her eye's.

'So critical of every being.'

Audrey Jensen; publicly humiliated on the internet because someone thought it would be a hilarious idea to record her kissing some blonde in her car.

''What's the big deal if she is a lesbian?'' Jake inquired, not seeing the real problem of this sort of release.

''Okay, the problem is that it wasn't her decision to tell the world.''

What Lexi didn't understand was, why was everyone bullying Audrey about kissing a girl? Lesbian or not, this is the twenty-first century people.

A scoff escaped Jake's lips. Lexi brought her elbows on top of the wooden as she leaned in to look at him.

''Jake?'' Lexi interrogates warningly. He was always up to something, it surprises her that he hasn't been arrested for some sort of vandalism.

''I wasn't the only one on that group thread. And I did delete that video... After I sent it to P.J, girl on girl is his demographic'' He states, giving a light punch on the arm to Will in a bro manner.

''Riley?''

She shook her head. ''Sorry, Zoe saw it on my phone.''

Emma then turned to give a pointed look at Lexi, questioning her with her brown orbs. Lexi gaped at her. ''I didn't even get to see the video. I was asleep when it was uploaded.''

''Do you guys even understand the term 'viral'?''

''I don't see Nina anywhere'' Riley mentions, attempting to avoid the short scolding she was about to recieve from her friend.

''You know she did the wide release'' Will objectified. It was a certain thing Nina Patterson would do.

Brooke scoffed. ''Of course it was Nina. She's a spoiled sociopath with no impulse control. I mean, she's probably ditching school right now to avoid you're good girl wrath.''

Emma shook her head. She held so much empathy and sympathy for the girl who was being pointed and laughed at because of some stupid video.

''Em, you're little friend will be fine'' Brooke assured half heartedly.

She flattened her lips into a straight line. ''We're not really friends anymore.''

Will rubbed her back. ''Just give it twenty four hours. Okay? Someone will text and drive their Hybrid into a tree and we'll have a new headline.''

''Maybe Audrey will Taylor Swift her anger into creative energy for one of her little films.'' Brooke mocked.

''Emma, she'll be fine. Okay?'' Will assured.

See Emma and Will was the school's top power couple. Mr and Mrs. Perfect to be exact.

'Almost like Ken and Barbie.'