↣ three

three - Autopsy Of A Crime Yo

''Emma! Hey, you could answer one of my text. I know you're getting them, they say read'' Brooke inquires, desperately trying to reach out to her friend's forgiveness.

''Hi Riley. Hi Lexi'' Emma greets calmly, completely ignoring Brooke.

Brooke practically spilled the beans of Will and Nina's sexual affairs during her so called 'Irish awaken' the other night.

Of course Brooke let out an agitated sigh as the group of four walked towards the building of Lakewood High.

''What're you listening to?'' Riley decides to ask.

''Um, that true crime podcast. They're covering Nina's murder'' She explains shortly while taking out the other piece of her earphones.

Lexi and Riley's eye's enlarge as they spoke at the same time. ''AOC? We're addicted.''

Total twin moment.

''They have like, a crazy huge following.''

''I can't believe that chick's here to talk about our Nina'' Lexi states in disbelief.

''Oh Nina always loved to be the center of attention'' Brooke comments knowingly of the narcissistic deceased.

''Yeah, apparently even with Will'' Emma remarks.

Lexi winced.

''Emma wait..''

Emma stopped in front of the three to hear out what Brooke had to say.

''Look, I'm sorry. I should not have dropped Will's indiscretion like that at the party-''

''No, you should have told me when you found out!''

''I know, I know. I'm sorry. It's just- you know how Nina could be if you crossed her. I mean she'd terrorize you. Seriously, I was scared of her. Em, I'm really sorry.''

Emma looked over at her two other innocent friends, debating silently with a hard stare.

Though Lexi and Riley knew that Emma had to forgive her. It's not like Brooke actually had a choice, they were all controlled by Nina.

''Okay. I'm still pissed, but you're on probation.''

''Hey, I would do community service for you. I would even wear an ugly orange jumpsuit for you.''

We all chuckled at her thoughtful choice of words.

''Well, I'm touched.''

''Good. Riley and I can call off the intervention'' Lexi remarks as the group link arms with each other before walking up the steps that lead you inside the halls.

''Hey, have you guys gotten any weird phone calls lately?'' Emma asks out of the blue.

''Yeah, selling generic sex pills from India. No thank you'' Brooke informs which only recieved a snort from Lexi.

''No like, creepy mysterious weird.''

We all shook our heads no.