↣ two

two - Let's Throw A Party

''At this point, we're questioning persons of interest and we're looking for Miss Paterson's ex-boyfriend, Tyler O'Neill. If anyone has any information on his whereabouts, please, call the hotline number on the screen'' Sheriff Clark Hudson spoke on the news that was currently being played on Riley's laptop.

Riley shuts the screen to end the depressing topic of they're lost friend.

''So, Tyler did it? For reals?''

''Em's mom worked the scene. Tell them what you heard'' Will states, directing everyone's attention onto Emma.

''A neighbor saw Tyler's car parked out front around the time Nina was killed'' She explains uncomfortably.

''There was no sign of forced entry, and his fingerprints were found on the glass in the kitchen. Now his foster parents can't find him. Nobody can.''

''When he dated Nina, they were always at each others throats, but.. How could he do that?''

Brooke's notifications were heard aloud, brightening up a new topic of conversation. ''Do you think one keg is going to be enough?''

Lexi rolled her eye's. Brooke and Lexi had this debate last night whether it was appropriate to throw a party a day after the news of Nina Patterson's death.

''Do you really think a party's a good idea, Brooke?'' Emma inquires.

'I always knew Emma was my unbiological sister.'

Now it was Brooke's turn to roll her eye's. ''Now you're starting to sound like this one. Plus it's a prayer vigil. People in mourning get thirsty.''

''Em, you're mom's tight with the sheriff right? Do you know if they went through Nina's laptop?''

Lexi couldn't help but notice Will's expression harden at the question.

She narrowed her eyes as Emma replied. ''My mom just handles the autopsy.''

''I can't believe Nina's just a body now.''

Lexi looked away and scowled. Riley was always so melodramatic.

''It kind of always was 'just a body', but top shelf all the way'' Jake remarks.

''Hey man, have some respect'' Will snaps.

But of course, knowing Jake, he had a snarky comeback that deserves a smack behind the head. ''I have extreme respect. And so did most of the basketball team, and some of the football team and a couple of lacrosse dudes-''

''Fuck boy much'' Lexi mutters, but everyone pretty much heard.

''Okay, stop'' Riley scolds.

''And I'm sure the sheriff is going to question every single one of them. Where were you Monday night Jake?'' Brooke questions in nonchalance.

'Watching Teen Wolf.'

''I was with Will. Up to no good'' Jake replies, matching Brooke's tone.