↣ eight

eight - Lexi Slays

''This is why I hate people.''

Emma walked slowly in the halls, feeling more embarrassed more than ever of the fact that her first time was not only recorded but released.

''I swear if I could, I would have stopped it Lexi'' Noah says apologetically and in utter shame.

Lexi turned to look up at him, her bulge eye's gentle at the sight of him as she flattened her lips into a straight line and nodded. ''I know.''

Noah felt a little relieved that Lexi wasn't mad at him, but he hated how people were still criticizing Emma.

Lexi sighs and crosses her arms against her chest. ''Why is Emma the only person that's being shamed? Is it because she's a female and being recorded during sex just immediately makes her a porn star? I bet right now Will is getting pats on the back from the entire basketball team.''

Feminism was a huge topic Riley and Lexi shared strongly.

She leaned her back against the set of lockers and looked up at Noah again to already see him already looking down at her in what look like admiration. ''Did you know that all last night she cried? No matter what, she couldn't get her mind off of that stupid video. Darria didn't even help her out and it always cheers me up.''

Noah snorts and bows his head, shaking it as he chuckles softly.

''Teenagers are you're own Nightmare On Elm Street.''

Noah watched as Lexi sucked in her bottom lip in between her set of teeth.

After a few good seconds of contemplation, she released her fleshed and pursed her lips out while shaking her head. ''No one should have to suffer like this.''

× × ×

Lexi walked into Mr. Bransons classroom, passing by all the other students that were settling in when she noticed a red head sit in a chair that she expected to be reserved for the only beloved deceased.

She looked around and scoffed as she approached her. ''What the hell are you doing?''

She jerked her head back. ''You got a problem?''

''You're sitting in Riley's seat.''

She shook her head in oblivion. ''So? She's dead.''

Lexi's jaw tightened as she exhales heavily. ''You will be too, if you don't get out in the next two seconds.''

Students stared at the two, waiting to see what the red head nexts action.

She sucked her teeth obnoxiously and went a seat back but Lexi stopped her.

''Nope, that's my seat. Roll you're eye's and do anything rude and see if I won't slap you.''

''Lexi'' Emma scolds quietly from behind but the short brunette ignored her as her threatening still stayed on the red head.

Although she had the urge to roll her eye's, she resisted it and found another seat on the other side of them.

Lexi turned to Emma and smiled in innocence before taking her seat.

Just then Mr. Branson entered his classroom and cleared his throat. ''Okay, everybody..''

He sighs a saddening one before continuing. ''We are still realing from Riley's death, but we do have learning to do.''