↣ twelve

twelve - Branson Trash

''Oh my god.. Branson is you're.. Oh my god.''

''Okay would you stop saying that?'' Emma asks while shutting down her laptop.

Audrey, Noah, Lexi and Emma are in the Cafe to discuss every other current events.

''Yeah and how do we know for sure it's Mr. Branson that's been doing all this harm to us? It seems just as fishy as the accusations of Tyler?'' Lexi questions.

Noah points at her and nods. ''That may be, but this is way more believable.''

''No seriously, what type of idiot would hide significant evidence in the intercom of his classroom? Wouldn't have it been better to burry it or I don't know, something smarter?''

''All the evidence concluded to a very substantial point all fingers towards Branson'' Noah defends.

Lexi lets out a bitter sigh. ''I don't know. I still don't feel like it's him.''

''Let's just admit that this is alot to take in. And no offense Em, but you were just kind of seeing Will's ghost around school'' Audrey declares.

''This is not a delusion'' Emma quickly defends.

''How could this be a delusion when I was the one to help her figure this out?'' Lexi chimes back.

''Can we just go back to the part where your mom, who wears cardigans and drives an SUV had a baby with Brandon James?'' Noah repeats with the exaggeration.

Audrey places a hand on top of Noah to stop his jittering. ''We get it.''

''The thing that I could never figure out was why this killer was focusing on my family. But.. I mean if Mr. Branson is my family, then all of this makes sense.''

Lexi tilts her head. ''What happened when you sat across from him?''

''Include everything. I want the fava-bean-by-fava-bean recap'' Noah chimes in.

''Well he played it pretty cool. That's why I need to know for sure.''

''Brandon son.. Bran-son. He picked that name. That redefines 'hiding in plain sight'.''

Lexi chuckles dryly. ''Okay you officially lost it. We are smarter than this to actually believe that this is Mr. Branson. He may have done some crimes but he can't possibly relate to any of this.''

''Why are you finding it so hard to believe that it's him?

''We can't be so closed minded. We have to commit to the fact of there being other possibilities.''

Noah rubbing his temples especially caught Lexi's attention. ''What?''

He shakes his head. ''Nothing, forget it.''

''There's still no connection between Branson and Rachel'' Audrey states.

Lexi grins and points at her, leaning back comfortably into her seat.

Emma sends a deathly glance as she speaks ''Maybe..'' She then turns her attention back onto Audrey ''We just haven't found it yet.''

''The news reports don't even mention her name when they talk about the victims. It's like they forgot her suicide was staged.''

''Look, Audrey, I know you want the truth. So let's find it.''

''Let's just prove it beyond a doubt.''

Noah wraps a proud arm around Audrey's shoulder. ''Bi curious and the virgin are on it.''

''And the crime world trembles'' Piper includes, walking further into the Cafe.