Baking is Fun (1/3) | DreamHugger (Jerza)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8714798/1/Baking-Is-Fun

enjoy! this story doesn't belong to me btw!

-

Technically, he shouldn't be there. It was the girl's dormitory and they could easily get in trouble if he got caught; but then again, he was with Erza, so as long as he didn't go snooping around, he doubted anyone would say anything about it. Now how had she convinced him to do this again? Oh yes, she hadn't convinced him, or asked for his opinion whatsoever, for that matter. She had - in that adorable, yet unnerving way of hers - decided that it would be fun, so they had to do it.

And that's how he found himself in the kitchen of her obscenely large dorm room, dressed in a - prepare yourself - lilac apron; he was basically thanking every ounce of his luck that they were alone. Baking a strawberry cake, on top of everything else. He had absolutely no idea what to do in a kitchen; frankly, it surprised him that Erza could cook at all, but when it came to her and her cake, anything was possible.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jellal hesitantly asked, looking at her once impeccable kitchen, now covered in flour. He'd had a little accident with the flour package, but it wasn't his fault that the damned thing was so hard to open and then it just sort of exploded when he tugged on the sides a little too roughly.

"Yes, I am." She answered with a smile; her apron was like his, but on a cute shade of pink. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and there were white patches on it that would definitely be hard to get out, since flour and water don't mix too well; her clothing was casual, the blue skirt and white blouse combo that seemed to be her favorite - without the knee-high boots, though, it looked quite different and it was hard to concentrate when there was so much of her legs in sight.

Feeling a little of the white powder hit his face, he quickly snapped out of his daze. "Why don't you crack the eggs in this bowl and start mixing everything?" She gave him an amused smirk. He too had flour in his blue hair, but he was wearing his usual clothing - minus the uncomfortable cloak - and she almost laughed at how his shirt looked white, from the mess he'd made.

He started to do as she'd told him to while she reached for the cake pans inside the cupboard; he couldn't help but watch her butter them, a concentrated look on her face; she was the cutest thing he'd ever seen. When she was done, he calmly walked up to her side and poured the batter into the two pans, which they then took to the oven, and she set the timer to thirty-five minutes before taking off their aprons; she felt his arms circling her waist and her back pressing against his chest.

After a quick kiss was placed behind her ear, she turned around in his embrace. "What do you think you're doing?" she whispered, her lips touching his like butterfly wings, moving in a teasing motion against him, making his skin tingle and scream for more contact between them. The mage knew exactly what she was doing; she was pushing him, and she loved every second of it.

"I thought we could have some fun." He smiled, pressing his mouth against hers when she hummed in reply. Her arms immediately went around his neck, one of her hands taking hold of his hair while he deepened the kiss and maneuvered her until her lower back was pressed against the counter; she felt herself melting into him, one of his hands had left the curve of her waist and started making the journey up her thigh, underneath her skirt.

She arched her back, making sure they were touching just about everywhere, the feeling of warmth was spreading throughout her body as she raised her leg and locked it around his waist. Their mouths had barely come apart when he went for her neck, gently tracing her throat with his lips, to then nip his way from her jaw up to the spot just behind her ear, drawing a moan from her when his tongue connected with a particularly sensitive place.