Sweet Attraction | iLikeCookies 12 (Nalu)

I knew it was him. From the moment he stepped in the arena. No one else owned that kind of magic.

My mind was racing, Natsu was literally standing below me. My eyes couldn't deceive me, I knew that it's the real deal.

"Yo! It's been a while hasn't it? Lucy!" His trademark grin was plastered on his face.

"How are you?" I said with the softest smile I could do. I already know for a fact that this will be a long day. We then made our way to a place to eat.

After our mini "Welcome home!" celebration at a famous diner in Crocus, it was still evident that Natsu was depressed and heartbroken over the guild's dissolution but I promised him that we would find the rest.

"Fairy Tail isn't over yet." That's what I told him.

During our celebration, Happy took the opportunity to roam the capital to look for a gift for his fellow exceed, Charla, which left me and Natsu by ourselves.

As we talked about our own adventures, this gave me the opportunity to examine him closely. He definitely changed, especially his hair. It was longer than it was before. This also gave me the opportunity to admire his change, which gave me the urge to just touch every single part of him. He just looked so touchable.

I soon realized that I was completely mesmerized by him. By Natsu of all people.

When we exited the diner and reached my new home, I gave him a little tour of my house.

"Your old home is much better Luce. I want your old home." He cried out and I laughed.

"Sorry Natsu~ this room is much cheaper anyway!" I laughed again but this time I let it out whole-heartedly. All of a sudden, silence engulfed us. It became really awkward.

I couldn't stop gazing at him though, I was too attracted. He soon caught my gaze and he stared right back at me as if trying to look for my soul. He was right in front of me in less than a second. His agility increased for sure. Our gazes never broke apart.

His lips caught my attention, his slightly chapped lips. I subconsciously licked my lips and wondered what it tasted like. To be honest, I have imagined myself kissing him from time to time. I just want to know what his lips taste and feel like.

And so I went on my tippy-toes and kissed his lips.

It was just a simple kiss out of desperation. Then, it turned intense.

After our tongues touched for the first time, he immediately pushed me to the cold wall of my room. I grabbed his shoulder tightly and placed the other hand gently on his chest. I felt him grab a fistful of my hair and pulled me towards him, closing the inch between our warm bodies.

He was burning hot.

Only the sloppy sounds of our mouths can be heard but we didn't mind. In fact, we didn't care. His tongue darts toward mine and suddenly made me feel weak.

And since when was he good at making out? I wondered. Natsu Dragneel changed, quite a lot. And I'm in love with every single inch of him. Not that I didn't like his previous self, I adored it actually. The previous Dragneel was adorable from the inside to the outside. It's just that he became hotter, sexier and he became really captivating.

"Lucy..." He whispered my name with such need. I pulled away from him and started to nibble on his chin.

"Nats-" I was just about to whisper his name but he grabbed my neck and gently bit it. I moaned softly. My moan was barely audible but knowing his hearing ability, he must've heard it.

"Your blood..." He spoke after licking my fresh wound caused by his sharp canines, "You taste so good."

He blew on my bite and I flinched as it started to sting. He pulled away and looked at me. His dark, charcoal coloured eyes stared at my hazel-brown eyes. He leaned down to kiss my lips again.