Luminiscence | fauxtr0t (Gruvion)

Lyon Vastia couldn't sleep.         

And it wasn't just that he couldn't sleep – there were, of course, always a multitude of reasons why – but this was no fault of his own for once, oh no. This was anything but his fault.

Huffing, Lyon buried his head deeper beneath his comforter, the noises only escalating. To be fair, they had invited him out with them, but he, in turn, swiftly declined, voicing that he was too exhausted from his latest job request to think about anything other than the beauty of uninterrupted sleep.

Now, however, he was filled with an intense regret. The two of them had come inside stumbling and screaming barely an hour and a half later, Juvia bursting into a fit of laughter as Gray's loud, booming voice filled the apartment. Keys were dropped, shoes scuffed against the apartment floor, and every few seconds Juvia's lilting voice could be heard, begging Gray between stifled giggles to 'settle down' before he 'woke up everyone'. Lyon rolled his eyes – Gray hadn't been thinking about anyone but himself. Well, himself and clearly Juvia. There had been a heavy pause, a beat or two of – shockingly enough – complete silence, and Lyon had breathed a long, loud sigh of relief, assuming that they must have finally passed out.

Then it started.

Really, he should have expected it. Leave those two caged for too long and they grew restless as anything –

"G-RAY!"

Fucking incredible. The walls of their apartment were already paper-thin, but combined with his heightened senses, they were nearly non-existent – and didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Do you like that, Juvia?" a pause; heaving breathing, followed by a light growl, "do you like it when I fuck your pussy with my tongue?"

She did – Juvia loved oral, and Lyon could have smelled her need from a mile away. Gray was going down on her; the slurping sounds were unmistakable. With this sudden revelation, all of the blood rushed down his body to the growing erection slowly tenting his sweatpants. Fantasies began flooding his head – Juvia bent down, her ass in the air, Gray railing into her. Lyon would be beneath her mouth, grunting as she coyly licked up his shaft. Gray telling Juvia to switch positions, to go sit on Lyon's face as he went down on him...

No.

He needed sleep.

"Ye-s," her voice was rising, syllables drawing out just like when she got close, "please don't sto – NH."

There were more wet, smacking noises, and Juvia's cries escalated as Gray continued with his assault. Fuck, fuck, fuck. This was not what he had planned, but gods, he would be lying to himself if he didn't want to be there with them. On one hand, Lyon really could just ignore it; take a cold shower, leave it as is, but on the other hand...goddammit. He really was tired, but that promise of what lay beyond...

Oh, fuck it all. He could sleep in tomorrow.

____

Really, their intentions had been completely innocent. Honest to god, Juvia knew that. Earlier, back when they had decided to go out for a couple of drinks, back when they had invited Lyon with them, and even when Gray had whispered how badly he had wanted to peel her dress off as he pressed her against the wall, clothed erection sheathing itself between her legs – completely, utterly, wholly innocent.

While they had, of course, had sex – mind-numbingly excellent sex – when Lyon was gone, it...it was just so much better when they were all together. Both she and Gray couldn't help but acknowledge that as they finished their third round of drinks. The ice mage was the first to mention it, gloved arm curved around the booth's cushioned back, Juvia leaning comfortably against his chest.