A Dragon's Ecstasy | B. Embella (StingYu)

This doesn't belong to me!

-

-Sting's Room-

Sting's eyes slowly opened due to the sunlight pouring in from the window. Although he is the Light Dragon Slayer, he abhors light while he was trying to sleep. He shifted on the bed and heard a soft, feminine groan beside him. He looked and saw Yukino.

Oh, that's right...last night she was in here.

Sting smiled softly at the girl. He always thought she was beautiful, even when she was first introduced. Her admiration for the guild despite its cruel manner was impressive, and ever since then no other girl has caught his eye. He brushed a few strands of hair from her face, admiring her sleeping face yet wanting her to open her eyes so he could gaze at them.

Her eyes were a lovely shade of brown-almost hazel. They were round and doe-like, and appeared golden if the sun hit it right. He loved the crinkles at the end when she smiles, and the twinkle in her eyes when she is awed. He notices the way she averts her gaze when she's flustered, or how it's glazed over when she's aroused. Before Sting could get lost in his thoughts, she began to utter words.

"Mmm-Ahh-M-More..." Yukino said softly.

Sting's eyes widened. What was she dreaming about? Instead of waking her up, he decided to let her continue sleeping-to hear what else she had to say.

"Hnnn, ah-Sting-sama!" Yukino cried a bit louder, her eyes tightly shut.

Sting felt himself harden. So she has those dreams too, huh?

Before Sting can wake her, Yukino opened her eyes and looked beside her. Her eyes suddenly widened.

"E-Eh!? Sting-sa-" Yukino started.

Before she could finish and escape, Sting placed his lips on hers. What started as a sweet kiss turned heated and Sting made his way on top of her, with the blankets falling so that they covered only their most intimate parts.

Sting smelled it-Her arousal. He leaned into the juncture of Yukino's neck and began to kiss and lick at her weak spot. He placed his knee between her legs and held her arms back which struggled against his grasp.

"What were you dreaming about, Yukino?" he purred against her ear.

Yukino's eyes were shut as she tried to suppress her moans. How embarrassing, Sting-sama heard me?

"Answer me, Yukino."

"I-I was, ahh, dreaming a-about you," Yukino confessed timidly.

Yukino felt him smirk at her neck.

"What did I do to you?" he asked huskily.

Sting brought his face to hers, wanting to see her reaction. Her face was flushed in a crimson color, and her eyes were glazed over, just as he observed. She was slightly panting and she continued shifting underneath him.

"Shouldn't we go downstairs, Sting-sama?" she suggested meekly.

"Don't avoid it Yukino; Plus, I'm the master, remember? No one will mind if we're late. Now answer me," Sting responded.

Yukino blushed even more and averted her gaze from Sting, "Y-You were touching me."

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

Sting clicked his tongue, "Quit being vague."

"I answered you, right?" Yukino sassed.

"I think you need to be punished if you don't elaborate, Yukino~"