Mira's Dare | Weeping Blood (Jerza)

"And I promise this plan will FINALLY bring these two lovey-dovey in denial babies together.'' Mirajane announced to her group of girls.

''Jellal seemed pretty happy when you sent him to the hot springs.'' Lisanna giggled along with the others girls.

''He looks like he hadn't slept in over 4 days.'' Cana said, chugging down another beer.

''He's been having nightmares and turns over repeatedly in his sleep.'' Meredy sighed, ''He moans something like 'Erza, please forgive me for touching your butt. It was an accident, but I still enjoyed it.' I don't even know what goes through his head most of the time.'' The other girls broke into uncontrollable laughter.

''I don't think I wanna know what goes through his head.'' Levy twitched.

''Dirtyness that involves you-know-who.'' Cana grinned, ''But anyway, when are we gonna do the next plan?'' she quirked an eyebrow. Things were getting heated up, and the girls were most certainly enjoying poking their noses where they obviously didn't belong.

Before anyone answered Cana, an armored mage swung the door open with one-too-many suitcases. ''I'm ready for this 'Hot Springs Vacation' you spoke about.'' The scarlet haired woman beamed.

Mirajane giggled and winked at Cana and the others as a reassurance that they need to get prepared. Fooling Erza wasn't as easy as any average person might think, although she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box at times. ''The bus should be waiting for us outside, let's go.'' the silver haired mage smiled, leading the other girls out the guild.

''I can't wait to see what happens!'' Lisanna squealed with Levy quietly behind the others,

''Do you really think this'll work?'' Levy asked, slightly skeptical about the whole plan. ''Those dares may have caused some heat the first few times, but don't you think they learned their lesson by now?''

''If that was true, Jellal wouldn't had been foolish enough to take sis' offer to go to the hot springs.'' Lisanna said, confident in her sister's scheming mind.

''Or maybe... Jellal took the offer on purpose... knowing what would happen...'' Levy suggested, then both of them gasped knowingly since it made sense.

-

Jellal sighed in annoyance, he was stuck here alone in the Hot Springs because of ANOTHER dare he had no choice but to follow.

Frustration, Lust, Guilt, Humiliation. He wouldn't straight out admit it, but that's all he felt from having to do these stupid dares. How long was it going to last? Probably until Erza kills either him, or Mirajane. He shuddered at the sight of an angry Erza, but he also found her rather attractive in her hot-headed state.

Wait, no, don't think of Erza like that...

Yet he continued to think of Erza in ways he shouldn't be doing. He huffed, frustrated with himself. Jellal ran his fingers through his azure locks, trying to get a hold of himself.

Feeling Erza, Kissing Erza... Naked E-

Damnit Jellal, cut it out. He scolded his perverted thoughts, and went into the locker room to change. He stripped out of his clothes, and wrapped his lower abdomen with a short towel. Luckily no one except him was here, but knowing Mirajane, she probably has some sort of plan that involves Erza, so he knew to prepare for the worst. Although, she mentioned he'd have a chance to relax for a little bit, so he was going to take advantage of that.

He walked out of the locker room, and stepped into the hot springs. Letting out a relieved breath, he rested his back against the wall and enjoyed the sensation of the steaming water surrounding his body. Jellal even closed his eyes, drifting more down into the water.