Feels Like the First Time | Randomteenager (Gruvia)

"Look what Juvia found, Gray-sama."

Gray lay reclined against his bed, shirtless as he rested against his arm. He idly sifted through the channels on TV, glancing at the blue-haired girl as she walked into his apartment.

"What is it?" he asked.

She waved around a small notebook in her hand. "It's a story Lucy-san wrote."

Gray blinked, his face indifferent. "Okay," he mumbled, directing his attention back to the TV.

"Gray-sama," the girl called, moving to sit beside him on the bed. "Juvia wants you to read it."

He looked at her from the corner of his eye, his gaze narrowing suspiciously. "Why?"

She merely smiled, handing him the story and motioning for him to read.

Gradually taking it, he gave her a final glance before holding the notebook in front of him. He skimmed the first few paragraphs before his eyes widened slightly, his body abruptly leaning forward as he hunched over. A faint blush dusted his cheeks as he looked at Juvia with surprised eyes.

"What the hell is this?"

The girl simply giggled behind her hand, giving an innocent smile as she batted her lashes coyly.

"Keep reading," she murmured.

He swallowed, slowly returning his gaze to the writing before him. He jerked upon feeling a soft hand rub his thigh, looking to the girl beside him as she smiled alluringly.

"Juvia..." he growled in a warning tone.

She shifted closer to him, pressing a soft kiss to his neck before whispering in his ear, "Keep reading, Gray-sama."

He scoffed, reluctantly returning his attention to the notebook in his hand. "Holy shit," he murmured, turning the page as Juvia settled herself in his lap. Her fingers combed through his messy dark hair as she ran her tongue along his throat, making him grunt as his body tensed.

Her small hands massaged his broad shoulders before she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, smiling brightly. Breathing in his masculine scent, she nestled her cheek against his shoulder and quietly listened to the pages turning.

"Damn," Gray mumbled, setting the notebook aside.

Juvia bounced against him, sliding her hands to the middle of his chest as she looked up at him. "Good, Gray-sama?"

"I didn't know Lucy could write so much detail," he muttered before glancing down at the blue-haired girl. "Where the hell did you get that?"

Juvia giggled and kissed his cheek. "Juvia saw Levy-chan reading it before going somewhere with Gajeel-kun. She never came back and Juvia was curious, so Juvia took it."

"Huh. Never would've thought that Lucy was so experienced."

"Maybe she saw one of your videos," the girl suggested, tracing idle patterns on Gray's bare chest.

"Nah, no way you could write that from just looking. Someone had to-" He paused, realization dawning on his face before he smirked. "Heh, so that flame-brain idiot finally manned up. About time."

"Gray-sama..." Juvia purred.

He glanced at the girl, his smirk growing wider as he pushed her down against the mattress and pinned her beneath him.

He leaned his face close to hers, grinning wickedly with a dangerous glint in his eye. "That story got you all hot and bothered, didn't it?"

Juvia blushed, biting her lip as she nodded. "It reminds Juvia of the first time her and Gray-sama made love..."