Chapter 7: I'm Sorry

Author's note: First of all, I want to apologize for making Petra such a mean character >_<" I know, she is a kind girl, but let's just pretend this is how she would act if she found out about someone's crush on Levi. Also I want to thank you for 600 reads! You guys are incredible!! Thank you so much reader-chan! =^.^=

____________________________

You woke up on your bed to the sound of thunder outside. 'Did I pass out? What time is it?' You quietly stood up and saw your reflection in the window, your face was swollen from yesterday's crying. You then remembered everything what happened yesterday. 'Oh man, I made quite a scene yesterday, probably got Eren worried. I shouldn't cry over such petty things... This is not up to me anymore, I told Levi I care about him and that's all I could do. I can't just make him love me... If he wants Petra then I'll have to deal with it.' You then looked at the clock and saw that it was around 5 a.m. so you had plenty of time to take a shower, since you didn't want to sleep anymore.

While in the shower, you washed your face with cold water to reduce the swelling, but it didn't help much. You thought about skipping breakfast today because you didn't want to see Petra and Levi, nor did you want them to see you like this. You decided to let your hair down so you could try hiding your face with it and make the swelling less visible. When it was time for breakfast you hurried to the mess hall, but when you walked inside, you noticed that there was no-one else but Levi at your table.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I guess It's too early for breakfast, I'll go back to my room then." You said to him.

"No, you're just a couple minutes early. Sit down." He ordered you. You did as he said and sat down. Unfortunately, you still had to sit right next to him and it was difficult to not look at him. Levi continuously stared at you, you figured it was because you let your hair down today, but you didn't want to engage in a conversation with him so you silently prayed to yourself that he wouldn't talk to you about it. A few minutes later, all your teammates were at the table and breakfast was served. When Petra sat down next to you, she gave you a weird look when she saw your hairstyle.

"(L/n), why is your hair like this today? Are you hiding a hickey or something?" Levi asked as he brushed your hair back took a look at your neck. His fingers lightly brushed against your skin and it gave you goosebumps.

"Wha?! No I'm not! And I don't have a hickey!" You flushed at his unexpected comments about your appearance.

Petra saw how Levi touched your neck and jealousy got her furious. "Yeah (Y/n), you never wear your hair like this, you look terrible, why is it so messed up today?" Petra asked harshly.

'I fucking knew it. Of course she would say something mean about my appearance.' "It's none of your business." You hissed. Your hair wasn't messed up at all, it was clean, combed and neatly parted in the center.

"Leave her alone! She looks very good today." Eren suddenly said. Your blush increased and you smiled to yourself weakly.

"Shut it, Yeager! I wasn't asking you. All I'm saying is, this kind of hairstyle is inappropriate for 3DMG usage." Levi looked at you.

"Excuse me, but do we have to train in such weather? It's storming outside!" You said.

"It's either training or cleaning, you choose."

"I'd rather die than do any of those..." You mumbled to yourself.

"What was that (L/n)?"

"Nothing." You mumbled again.

"Tch. What happened to 'Sir' and 'Corporal'?" You turned to him with a confused look on your face. 'He told me yesterday to call him Levi and now he's angry I don't call him 'Sir' anymore?!'