Chapter 9: You and I (Lemon)

Author's note: As I said, this chapter is full of lemon! There's nothing important from the story in this chapter so you won't miss anything if you don't want to read the dirty stuff. Big thanks to Lantalion for helping me out with this chapter. I hope you enjoy! ♥

____________________________

Levi kissed you passionately. You felt the warm embrace melt you and you quietly wished for more. It's as if Levi read your mind.

''(Y/n), lets go somewhere else.'' Levi said as he took your hand in his and led you away. As you both walked, you had many things on your mind.

'What will happen? What will i do? What if I disappoint him? What if i do something wrong?'

While you both walk through the empty halls, your heart is racing in your chest. You walked for a while until you reached Levi's room. You immediately felt nervous.

'Is this really happening??'  You thought. You didn't know whether or not you were going to do 'it' with Levi, but you sure as Hell did not want to disappoint him in any way.

''Are you nervous (L/n)?'' Levi asked.

''Y-y-es'' You stuttered as your cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

Levi opened the door to his room. Both of you went inside and Levi closed the door.

Suddenly, Levi pushed you against the door and kissed you forcefully. You return the kiss in mere seconds. Levi licked your bottom lip pleading for entrance. You shyly let him in and his tongue starts exploring the inside of your mouth. You let Levi be the dominant.

You notice how Levi starts taking off your coat, then he starts unbuttoning your shirt. He kisses your neck which sends you into a daze. It sure is a nice feeling.

'It feels good...' you thought. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't notice Levi picking you up.

''EEK!'' You squeal. ''W-what are you doing?!'' You asked, panicked.

''Shut up. Tonight you are mine.'' He said and you blushed furiously.

Levi threw you on the bed and you landed with a thump. He swiftly climbed on top of you. That surprised you, but you were so nervous, you couldn't say or do anything.

''Is this you're first time?'' Levi asked.

You were a nervous wreck at this point so you simply nodded.

''Are you sure?'' He asked.

''Yes it is..''

''Good, I don't want anybody touching what is mine.''

He worked his way down your neck, then your chest, softly kissing your skin. You experienced so many new feelings that you never felt before. Levi pressed his lips against yours once more and unbuttoned his shirt. He took it off and revealed his muscles. You couldn't help but stare at his well toned body and reached your hand out to touch his chest unconsciously. Then suddenly, Levi stopped you by grabbing your hand, not letting your fingers touch his chest. Realizing what you did you took your hand back.

"What was that? Did I say you could do that?" He asked. Your cheeks begin burning like wildfire.

"Answer the question." Levi said with a teasing smirk.

" I-i got.... distracted. " You admitted.

Levi then pressed his lips against your hand and smirked slightly. You felt tingles with each kiss he gave you.

"Are you nervous? " He asked.

"Yes... " You said nervously, since it's you're first time. Levi slowly pulled off your pants. While you were still distracted he takes a chance to insert a finger. You squeal from that unexpected entrance.

"A Virgin needs to be prepared" he smirked at you. Levi always seemed so cold, but in that moment you could see and feel how careful and patient he was. He didn't want to hurt you so you decided to suck it up and enjoy it for him. He then slowly entered his 'it' inside you.

"Nngh..!" You moan from the surprise. You felt pain and pleasure at the same time. Levi slowly starts thrusting in and out.

''Aah!'' You shudder. You feel embarrassed for being so loud, but you simply can't hold back those moans. Every muscle in your body begins to tighten and your upper thighs begin to quiver. You break out in a light sweat and it feels as if a faucet is being turned on inside you.

''(Y/n).. you are so beautiful..'' Levi said as he stroked your face. He thrusts in deeper and it makes you go crazy. He begins to suck on you're neck and leaves a red mark. He continues to leave marks on you're chest.

''S-stop! Someone will notice these!'' You can't help but blush when he looked up at you.

''Tch. Like I care." He shoves it in deeper and you moan loudly. "Your mine now, I want others to know that."

You wrapped your hands around his neck and pulled him close to you. You kissed him passionately, emotions taking control over you. You're no longer scared of him like you used to be. Levi responded by going faster. Your breathing started getting irregular, you couldn't focus on anything and you completely lost yourself.

''Mmph! L-levi... I'm gonna..''

"I know, me too.. Let's do it together." He says as he kisses your lips. He keeps thrusting in and out, more and more.

Suddenly, you felt waves of pleasure overcome you. It was like an overwhelming feeling of tingles throughout your body. Your vision went blurry, and all you could feel was an instant lightness of your body. 

"Ah ...that felt... good.'' Levi said in between breaths. He then fell on the bed next to you, looking at you with the most genuine look of care and happiness in his eyes. He stroked your cheek with his thumb and spoke.

"(Y/n).. How are you feeling? I tried my best not to hurt you too much." You blush at his words.

''I-I'm okay. Better than okay actually.'' You smiled at him. You're too shy and embarrassed to look into his eyes so you look away as you wrap his blanket around you. Levi suddenly lifts your chin up and stares right into your (e/c) colored eyes.

''Look me in the eye.'' Levi said with a dangerous tone. You look into his eyes and feel passion that you have never felt before. At that very moment you realize that he is the only one who you truly love.

''Levi..'' You say blushing.

''Yes?'' He asks.

''I-I love you. Please, stay with me.. no matter what. I-I can't imagine my life without you.'' You say stuttering. You felt the need to say these words, just to let him know that you care for him more than he might think.

Levi blushes which is something truly rare and extraordinary.

''I love you too (Y/n). And don't you worry about that, you and I will always stay together. Not even death can separate me from you.'' he said in a calm tone.

''I didn't know you were a poet.'' You chuckle and so does Levi.

Warmth spreads between you two. Levi hugged you as if pleading for more warmth and you pressed your head against his chiseled chest.

"Are you still worried about Petra?'' He asks, knowing that you were previously worried about her taking Levi away from you.

''No..'' You sigh, "I trust you.. And I want to trust her. She's not a bad person, she's just a girl in love."

''(Y/n)...'' Levi spoke as he cupped your face with his hands and kissed your lips.

You both look at each other, smile and snuggle closer. After a while, both of you fall asleep, hugging each other and sharing the warmth in between you. That night you slept better then ever before, since Levi held you close to him the whole time.