Training as What?

He didn't blink, he just set me down. I ran over to the boy and leaped into his arms purring loudly.
The ninja people then began talking about something which I assume is very important because they began shouting at each other. But I don't listen the boy is scratching under my chin and I respond by purring loudly.
But the man begins to ask the the boy if he could train me. Train me. No! They boy is where I belong, I know he won't hurt me.
But the boy tells me I'll get stronger and and places me on the ground. I stay to his side still. Not moving even when those ninja people call me. The boy nudges me gently. I glance at him and I begin to follow these ninja people.
Well where out in the forest again with some huge trees. Wonder what their doing. The man throws three more shiny pretty objects at their feet. One each.
I watch as they begin to run up the tree and sticking to it as if their bugs. The pink haired girl is better then the boys. As I watch them it seems I have to climb a tree to. Trees are scary though. And I don't want to show them I can change my size. Only the boy.
*Sigh*
Here goes nothing. I take a running leap at the tree. Only to slide off as soon as I try to copy what the ninja people are doing. Hard work. The man tries to explain to me about what this stuff chakra is. It helps with climbing trees.
(Four Hours later)
I finally made it to the top.
*Honk**Honk*
I honk since I'm happy.