Chapter Twenty-Nine

| Your POV |

"We're together, right?" Fred asks. It's been two months since the fight. You're second semester of SFIT has started, Fred's semester of his English classes have started. You're super hero skills have improved greatly, and you fight with Big Hero 6, which has officially changed their name to Big Hero 7. Now, you're sitting next to Fred on the sofa in his room, your legs in his lap as you play a videogame.

"Yeah. I mean, you want to be, right?"

"Of course!" He says.

"Then yeah." You smile, but your eyes don't leave the screen. Fred's don't either, even though he's not playing. "Why did you ask?"

He looks over at you. "Because I'm really in love with you."

You pause the game and look over at him.

He continues. "And it goes beyond just having feelings for you. ___, I am in love with you."

You drop the remote and grab his face. You pull him forward until you feel lips against his. His hands cradle the back of your head, his fingers twisting in your hair. You break away, completely breathless. "Fred, words cannot describe how much I love you. You dorky nerd."

He laughs. "That's good to hear." He kisses you again and adds, "It's also good to hear that I'm still a nerd. Freddie can't lose his title."

"I don't think you ever will," You say.

"And I don't think you'll ever be good at a videogame."

"Hey!" You exclaim. You playfully hit his shoulder.

"It's the truth, ___. Hard to live with, I know, I know. But you can live with knowing that your boyfriend could possibly be the greatest videogame player ever." He holds out his hand. You roll your eyes and hand the remote to him. "Freddie'll show you how it's done."

You sigh and lay back, wrapping your arms around his torso. He kisses the top of your head. This, of all things, makes you blush like crazy. He starts the game, and you can't help but agree that he's much better at it than you are.