Wrong Address Guy

I woke up at eight in the morning, took a nice shower and ordered room service. I got ready as I waited for my breakfast and just as I curled the last piece of hair, there was a knock on my door.
I walked to the door, my stomach growling and opened it to see a man.
"I know you..." I said trying to figure out how and then all of a sudden it hit me.
It was the wrong address guy!
"And I know you." He said with a smile and a laugh.
At first I was happy to see him because I was seeing him there but then I realized that he knew where I was staying at and that screamed creepy stalker guy.
"How did you know I was here?" I asked, eyebrow raised.
"Do you want the truth or the lie?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.
I couldn't help but be a bit distracted by him.
"Which one will make me feel better?" I asked biting the inside of my cheek.
"The lie." He said with a smile before he took a deep breath and looked at me right in the eyes.
His eyes were so blue. Like the freaking ocean, I swear. You could get lost in them and you sure as hell could fall in love with them.
"I was the guy who you crashed into last night. When you were leaving from the Buffalo Chip last night I made sure you got back here safe." He said sticking his hands in the pockets of his dark wash jeans.
"Okay... A bit creepy but thank you. No one has ever done that for me before, especially without me knowing." I said taking a step towards him.
He was very tall. A little less than a head taller than I was but nonetheless tall.
I looked up at him gave a slight smile.
"Thank you." I said quietly.
"No problem. I hope I didn't cross any lines or anything but it was the least I could do." He said returning a smile back.
I nodded and then took a small step back.
"So, are you going to tell me your name?" I asked resting my hand on the door frame.
"Jared. My name is Jared." He said looking at me still.
I grabbed my over the shoulder bag and then walked back over to him.
"It's nice to meet you Jared. My name is Elektra."