The Rock

He was there with a gorgeous ring in hand, sliver with an amethyst acting as the "diamond" that would be on any other ring with the biggest smile on his face.
"When I first met you Elektra, you surprised me. Not only because I was just out of the shower but because you were absolutely gorgeous." He said with a laugh which I joined before continuing. "You looked like a deer in headlights. And your voice cracked and your cheeks blushed but you were still so beautiful and confident. I had no idea I would be seeing this women again and then fall in love with her days after first meeting you. I knew at Riley and Johns wedding that I would want to spend the rest of my life with you but I wanted to give us time to experience things together and know who we are and how we act together. Before I met you, I was always working, never giving myself time to relax and with you I have that now. I also find myself planning surprises like these for you, none of them as special and definitely not at stressful but still surprises. That's what I love about you Ell, is that you plan but you don't overthink and you certainly don't stress about surprises as much as I do. There are other thugs I love about you too Ell. Other things that inspire me and make me love you so much. Like how you're so badass and sexy and how you tell me what's on your mind when something excites or pisses you off. So in short, I fucking love you Elektra. I love you so much, I want you to ride off with me towards sunsets and I want to have kids with you when we're ready and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me Elektra Denae Rowe?" He asked finally sending me to tears.
I nodded and burst out crying as it finally hit me what was happening.
"Yes! I will marry you!" I said as his arms found their way around me.
When he slipped the ring into my finger it was absolutely gorgeous and totally me.
"I love it, and I love you, Jared. I love you so much." I said before kissing him on the lips.
"I'm so happy you love it miss future Elektra Leto." He said squeezing my tightly.
This moment was beautiful till I realized I couldn't call my mom and dad and tell them but it was still beautiful nonetheless.
"We need to go see Shannon and get Constance there too so we can tell them together!" I said with a smile.
He kissed the back of my hand and nodded.
"Of course. I'll call her to meet us there right now."