≈ Sudden Change ≈

*Indefinite Smut Warning*

Dan

"No, sir, I'm sorry. My list is full tonight." I said politely to the man that had just showed up.

He let out a small growl but nodded, stiffly, before walking away.

"Dan??" My manager called.

"Yeah?"

"There's a customer waiting in room five." She called back.

"Alright."

I set my papers down and made my way back to room five. I took in a deep breath before pushing the door open, the smell of cheap vanilla candles hitting my face. The guy sitting on the table smiled at me shyly.

"How may I help you, sir." I said, adding a smirk to my face when I said sir.

"Uh.. um... I really d-don't know, um... I've never been here... my friends Chris and PJ told me to come here..." He mumbled out.

Ah. So his friends told him to come here. He didn't know what he was in for. I'd go easy on him tonight. This black haired, blue eyed stranger would remember my face when he left.

"Well. Have you ever had sex before?"

He looked into his lap and played with his fingers. I started to think he was a virgin before

"Yeah." He mumbled.

Oh, so the shy man had had sex before.

"Are you top or bottom?" I asked.

He blushed darkly and looked up at me.

"A top, actually." He said, his eyes suddenly darkening with lust.

He stood surprisingly fast for his tall stature and pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands tightly above my head. I moaned quietly, taken aback by his sudden dominance over me. I liked it. No, screw that, I loved it. I wanted him to fuck me against this wall till I couldn't remember my own name. I wanted him to dominate me.

"Quite frankly, I'd like that too." He said against my neck.

I blushed a shade probably close to black as I realized I'd said all of that out loud.

"What's your name?"

"D-Dan..." I moaned as he bit my neck.

"Phil." He said, pulling away.

He used one hand to pull my shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. Dropping my hands, he pulled his shirt off, stopping only a second to stare at me before rushing forward again, crashing his lips onto mine.

"What'd you want me to do, Daniel?" He whispered in my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

"F-Fuck me p-please, Phil." I moaned out loudly.

"Alright, baby boy, since you asked nicely I think I can do something for you."

He pulled my pants and underwear down and they collapsed in a heap on the floor around my ankles. He held two fingers in front of my face and I quickly took them into my mouth, sucking on them until he pulled them out. He reached down and without warning, pushed one into me, drawing out a long moan.

"Like that, you little slut." He growled, biting my neck.

I moaned again. Guess I'd just found out another kink of mine. Add that to the list alongside daddy. He pushed another finger inside of me, pushing in and out, scissoring. It felt good, like, really good. I wanted more though, I wanted him inside of me, like, now.

"Phil, p-please..."

"Please what, Danny?"

"Please, fuck me." I whimpered.

I kept my eyes shut as I heard a zipper and a soft thud as his pants hit the ground. I heard the condom packet opening, the lube being squirted (A/N: That word, ok.) and I was shaking in anticipation the whole time. Usually, it was me giving and never receiving. It was about time I got a present for all the handjobs I've given. He grabbed my thighs and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist while he held my hands, effectively keeping me in place.

"Open those pretty eyes, baby..." He whispered, biting into my neck again.

I opened my eyes and almost moaned again at just the sight of Phil in front of me. His eyes were a dark blue color and his hair was slightly tousled from the foreplay.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you forget your name. And you're gonna watch me the whole time."

I nodded breathlessly, not trusting myself to speak. Moments later, I felt his tip nudge my entrance. Unexpectedly, he pushed in quickly, all the way in without warning. I squeezed my eyes shut, tears pricking at the corners at his size.

"Ssh baby, it'll be okay."

He let out a low moan as he started moving and I opened my eyes, looking into his.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say, got it?"

I nodded. He started moving faster, angling himself so he hit my prostate every time. The thrusts got harder, faster, until I was screaming every time. I could feel myself approaching the edge and all I wanted was to fall over. I was about to before I remembered Phil's orders.

"P-Phil... I need... I need to cum, please..." I moaned out, my voice wrecked.

"Not yet, sweetheart. Just a little longer."

He sped up, pounding into me at an alarming rate and I could swear I saw galaxies each time he thrust into me. He continued this rhythm until all of my thoughts were a mess and I couldn't seem to place a single one.

"What's your name, baby?" He growled, gripping my wrists tighter, still thrusting deep.

"D-D..." I faded out. I couldn't even tell him my name.

He smirked at my stuttering and I tried to glare at him before he thrust especially hard, making me scream out. They could probably hear us in the lobby and I didn't care.

"Cum, baby..." He whispered into my ear before taking my rock hard cock into his hand, pulling in time with his thrusts.

The stimulation was too much and finally, with a scream of his name, I came over both of our chests before dropping all my body weight. Phil thrust in a few more times before he came too, with a moan of my name and some curse words.

I thought he was going to just get dressed and leave and the thought made me want to cry. They all did that. Used me and left. It's not like I had a choice, really, this was a job and money was money. Money I needed to keep me alive. But, he didn't leave. He cleaned me up, clothed me and slipped a tiny paper into my hand.

Before he actually left, he kissed my forehead and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Call that when you wake up, okay baby?"

I nodded weakly and he was gone.