chapter 5

Holly POV

Well detention went without a glitch, i just cleaned the classroom. Me and Malfoy didn't get the chance to talk but i have to say i wanted to. I don't really know why i just have that urge i guess.

It's 9:00 now and i decided the best option was to retire to the common room. Either that or get another detention. At the faint sound of footsteps behind me, i made the decision to make a sharp right turn towards the astromany tower. I love a chase.

Making it up the stairs, i hide in the shadows. i am shocked at who was following me, it was Malfoy.

'What are you doing following me?' i asked, damn cover blown. I step out of the shadows to look at him and he smiled at me. Yes i said it, smiled not smirked. My mouth was dropped in shock as he anwsered.

'I wanted to talk to you.' He replied, no excuses, thats a first. He walks over to the edge and leans on the rails. Those silver eyes stare deeply into mine as he motions for me to join him. I stand next to him, staring at the stars.

'I am really sorry.' he says slowly

'What for?'

'For hurting you on the train and stuff. I have been wanting to say that properly for ages now'

'Its fine don't worry about it'

'H-have you got different f-feelings towards m-me lately?' he stuttered

His question shocks me and i realise that in someway i did. I looked at him now and could see him bracing himself for the anwser. I decided to anwser truthfully,

'In some ways, i guess i do but i don't really know right now.' With that i slid down to sit with my feet hanging over the ledge. I could feel his eyes on me, so i turned to him. We looked into each others eyes for what felt forever until he began to lean in. The worst thing is I let him.

His lips gently started to brush mine when i came to my senses. I jumped up suddenly, knocking him to the ground. He is Malfoy, my enemy for years! I can't like him. I run to the stairs and flee down them. I can't like him, i just can't. But i think i do!

Malfoy POV

Did i just do that? Damn it, i shouldn't get close to her. But i couldn't help myself. In detention, all i could do was watch her. Her blonde hair waving about as she cleaned, her hands glinding with the wand.

I had decided to follow her, we needed to talk. When we did, i focused on her lips and realised how much i wanted to kiss them. Staring into those deep blue eyes, i leaned in... why did it have to be her?

Any body else would have done but Harry Potters guardian. Well at least its not that Mudblood, Granger. I have decided it, i can't stay away from her so i am going to have her. I may be a Death Eater, a minion to her worst enemy but love can't be chosen right.

Love can't be judged!

I hope...