chapter 17

Holly POV

OK, for the past couple of days i have been so busy that right now i think i'm going to pass out. I have been trying to squeeze information out of any death eater i come across, which means i haven't been at school. So far all i have learnt is that Snape has definitely been in contact with Voldermort or at least with a few of his closest death eaters.

Its tuesday morning and right now i am meant to be in defence against the dark arts. The large entrance door stand in my way as i reach Hogwarts once again. I knock impatiently and they creak open to reveal Hagrid.

'Ello, holly! Where 'ave you been?' he asked happily. I smiled at him, pushing past his large frame so i stood inside the castle.

'Just... checking on things.' i told him, i was only lying slightly. He gave me a sceptical look but i ignored it and carried on, 'Better be off, i am already late.'

'Right, ok. Just be careful in future.' he said

'When am i not?' i giggled, heading to the Snapes classroom. As i entered, the whole class turned to face me. A look of relief passed over Ron's, Hermione's and Harry's faces, so i smiled at them. I took the seat next to Harry, Snape watching every move i took.

'Glad you could join us, miss Salvatore.' He sneered

'Pleasure.' I said, glancing up to see the annoyed look on his face.

'Thats no way to treat a professor!' Snape said sternly

'Yeah ok, sorry. As you said you are my professor, so you need to answer mt questions right?'

'I suppose.'

'What were you looking for in the kitchen a few days ago?'

'How... what were you doing in there?'

'Don't dodge the question.'

'Don't have so much cheek.'

'Why won't you answer the question?'

'Right thats it! You just earned yourself a detention!' He shouted and stormed back to his desk.

'Fine, i will interrogate you then instead.' I stated, laughing silently to myself as he turned red with anger.

***

Well, here it goes. I will get information out of snape in this detention, even if it gets me 100 detentions after. I walk through the doors for the second time today and see snape sitting at his desk. When he sees me, he points to a table and i sit obediently, mind as well start off nice. There is a small smirk on his lips. What was he up to?

'So, you gonna answer the question?' I asked as he got up from his desk and walked towards me. Snape doesn't anwser, instead he goes to the door and begins to open it.

'You will be spending this detention with Mr Malfoy.' He says as Draco walks through the door. I freeze and turn my head away from the two of them. Damn it, not what i was going for. There was a click from behind, the door had been closed so snapes gone. Just me and Draco.

He sits at the opposite end of the table to me and i can feel his eyes on me. I turn to face him, a frown on my face. He doesn't change his expression, just says,

'I know what you have been doing Holly. You do know that you could get killed, there death eaters for god sake.'

'So are you, am i supposed to be frightend of you? Why do you care if i get hurt anyway?' I inquired, staring down at the table now.

'Why do i care? I care Holly because... I love you still.' He whispered, moving nearer to me.

'Draco, you really shouldn't...'

'But i do and nothing will change that. Even if you don't love me back.'

'What? No, of course i still love you. It's just that i don't want you to get hurt. If any of the death eaters knew we were together they would kill you!'

'Do you think i care, i would risk it just to be with you.' he whispered, as he was now right next to me. My breath caught in my throat and i fell in love with him all over again. Those silvery eyes stared into my blue ones before we kissed. Tingles went up my spine and i realised that i couldn't be without him anymore.

'You know this won't change anything when it comes to snape and questioning the death eaters.' I said when we broke apart.

'Why did i know you were gonna say that.' He sighed, smiling.

'Hey, deal with it!' I said and we began to laugh. Just because we were back together does not mean that the Miss nice Holly's coming back completely. I need to get some work done, otherwise me and Harry are screwed. But right now i couldn't think about that, all i could think about was Draco and how perfect this moment was.