chapter 27

Holly POV

The air in the dungeon is cold, giving me the chills constantly. My tear stained cheeks are frozen. Olivander and Luna sit in the corner chatting and trying to keep warm. The little lamp we have, lightens up our sunken features.

I stand by the gate leading out of the dungeon, keeping watch. Everyday i have been here seems to have dragged on forever. Listening to the conversations upstairs, i silently hope there is no mention of my brother.

This time round being here, it has been very strange. Unlike last time when i was tortured and interogated constantly, I have only been questioned once. Otherwise they have left me alone down here, only taking out the others. I fear that even though this time has been better for me, Voldemort has something big up his sleeve.

Voices from Lucius and Yaxley is all i can hear from upstairs, so i decide to take the chance to get some rest. I sit against the back wall, my eyes still on the gate. As the light from the lamp begins to fade, my eyes close and i drift into unconsciousness.

***

'Where's Holly?' A familiar voice asked from across the room. I opened my eyes slightly to examine the person. Standing opposite Luna is a white-blonde haired boy, who i reconise as Draco. As soon as i realise, i snap my eyes shut again. I don't want to talk to him. Footsteps can be heard coming towards me and i squeeze my eyes closer together.

'Is she alright?' Draco askes and i feel him touch my hand slightly. I want to pull away but that would mean he'd know i was awake.

'Yes she's just sleeping.' Luna's silky voice replied before i hear he skip away.

'I know you're awake so stop being stubbon and talk to me.' he whispers. I flicker my eyes open and glare at him. He knows me too well. His grey eyes stare back at me innocently and i can feel myself begining to to give into them. However much my heart wants to forgive him, my mind tells me not to. So i fade into the shadows and out of sight.

'Please don't do that.' he says, standing up. 'I'm sorry for what i did but i mean... it doesn't seem too big of a deal.' My anger got the better of me then. Sending a small force feild at him, he falls back onto the wall. I step out of the shadows then, standing in front of him so our faces were only inches apart.

'My brother might die because you ratted him out and you think that it's not a big deal.' I yelled but by the end of it all anger had left had left my body and been replaced by sadness causing my voice to crack up. Tears began rolling down my face and i slipped back onto the floor. Draco sat next to me, putting an arm round my shoulder.

'I'm sorry, please forgive me.' he mutters, placing his free hand on mine. I can't look at him, afraid to look into the eyes i love so much.

'I can't Draco not right now.' I whisper, only barely audible. He sighs, lifting himself off the ground. Dracos faint footsteps can be heard as he walks away, out of the dungeon.

***

Draco POV

Another dark day in this horrible manor. So far, there has been no news of Ryan. I dread the day when there is. Its been a week since i talked to Holly, guess i have nothing to say.

I walk into the living room to find aunt Bella and mother talking. Bella notices me and gives me a chilling smile. She bounds over, causing me to stand stock still. What does she want?

'Well done Draco. You've done your family proud.' She congratulates me with a pat on the arm. I wince at her touch but otherwise keep my composure.

'What are you talking about?' I ask but have no need for an answer as two death eaters enter with Ryan at their clutches. I feel my eyes buldge with shock. Moving away from the doorway, thaey take ryan and pin him to the floor, removing his wand in the process. Father entered then, a clear smirk on his face, followed by lord Voldemort. He faces me a small grin appearing on his lips. I shiver under his stare, unwillingly facing him.