ten.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying we have this night here and then we have to leave at four tomorrow afternoon to get to Foxbourough." Harry smiled. "Jackie left a dress in the back of the car."

"A dress for what?" I asked.

"Just put it on," Harry rolled his eyes. I climbed over the seat and I could feel Harry's eyes on my butt as I shimmied in between the seats.

"Stop staring." I landed in the back with a thud and I could see Harry smirking in the rear view mirror. I unzipped the coat bag as he drove. I sucked in a breath as I saw the gorgeous black Gucci cloth.

"It's so short!" I exclaimed.

"It needs to be for where we're going." Harry said. I took off my top and skirt, turning my back to Harry.

"I'm not looking!" He protested.

"Then how can you tell I didn't want you to see?"

"I have super powers."

"Oh hush." I finished slipping on the dress and slid my feet into the shoes. I gasped when I saw the red sole of the black pump. "Louboutins! These are so expensive!"

"Anything for you." Harry said quietly and my heart swelled. I took out my makeup from my purse. I put on some winged eyeliner and lip balm, touching up my foundation from this morning. I transferred my cards, money, phone, and balm into the small Coach clutch.

"We're here." Harry pulled up outside a large black building, the outside crowded with people lined up outside. Large men wearing all black stood outside the door, guarding the entrance.

"Is this a club?" I asked. "Harry, we're not even legal here."

"Just follow me babe." Harry put the car into park and got out. Screams from the ladies waiting outside the club could be heard from the car, only to be intensified when he opened the door for me. Extending his hand, Harry helped me out of the rental and gave his keys to one of the men.

"Please be careful with it," Harry said to the young valet. He nodded nervously and drove away as we stepped onto the purple carpet lining the sidewalk. I knew he'd have connections and my thoughts were confirmed as we walked up to the entrance and were waved in immediately.

The bass was thudding in my chest and my ears were flooded with the loud music filling the club. Dozens of sweaty bodies filled the large space, grinding against each other as they danced to the electronic music.

Harry grabbed my hand protectively as a slick looking Arabian man grabbed my butt. He pulled me away and glared at the man as we made our way to the back of the club, dodging young people making out. We came to an elevated platform. From where I stood at the bottom of the purple stairs, I could see private booths and skinny waitresses delivering large bottles of alcohol.

"You made it!" Louis shouted in my ear and I was caught off guard as he appeared beside me. Harry put a hand on the small of my back as we followed him to a booth in the corner.

"Violet, meet my girlfriend Eleanor. Eleanor, Violet." I smiled at the skinny brunette and she smiled back at me warmly. I wondered why I had never met her before, most likely because Louis wanted to keep her out of the media as much as he could. We slid into the booth. Harry sat down next to me on the outside and sandwiched me between him and Eleanor.