fifteen.

His lips slowly kissed down my body again, the softness of his plump lips seeming to graze every centimetre of my body. His soft skin kissed my inner thighs tenderly, making me yearn for his touch.

"Harry," his name escaped my lips in a sudden burst of euphoria as lips found my most sensitive spot. Suction built and I became closer and closer to my edge. Just as I thought I would need to feel the sweet release of pleasure, Harry stopped and his lips found mine once again.

My small hands found their way to his lower body, my palm enclosing his penís as I began to pump. Harry groaned into my mouth and I had a triumphant moment as I was able to pleasure him.

Harry grabbed the silver packet and gently tore it open as I continued. He placed a large hand over mine and stopped my movement. Sliding the silky rubber over his côck, he leaned into kiss me.

"Ready, baby?" Harry's green eyes stared deeply into mine, full of lust and compassion. I bit my lip and nodded, closing my eyes in anticipation.

"Vi, no. Open your eyes." I fluttered them open and Harry kissed me again. "Stay looking at me."

I swallowed and Harry kissed me. I felt him nudge at my entrance and then slowly slide into me, millimetres at a time and with the utmost gentleness. I felt a strong pinch deep in my stomach as he slid all the way in, kissing me the whole time. Tears stung my face, not being one to tolerate pain easily.

"Can I move, baby?" Harry whispered and I nodded, kissing behind his ear to avoid him seeing me cry. He gently retreated and slid back in again. This time was less painful, and with each gentle movement it gradually got down to just a small nip inside my stomach.

I lay down as Harry continued to move. His eyes widened in alarm as he saw my mascara streaks. He immediately stopped moving, tears brimming at the edges of his eyes.

"Vi, I should stop." His face held deep worry, and I gave him a small smile.

"Keep going, Harry. I'm fine, really." I could tell he didn't want to hurt me, but he really needed to finish. He moved gently and kissed my tears away from my cheeks.

"I'm-"

"It's okay, baby." I encouraged him and Harry rested his head next to mine, thrusting softly one last time before reaching his climax. I disregarded my slight disappointment in the whole act as Harry's breathing begins to return to normal and he slid out of me.

"Baby, you're bleeding." Harry started to tear up, tears sliding down his cheeks like raindrops on a window. I glanced down at the white hotel sheets, the covers stained with blood.

"Harry, it's okay." I cooed, trying to ignore the ache between my thighs.

"I...I hurt you." Harry rubbed his eyes and I brought his face to mine; this time it was my turn to kiss away his tears. Harry pulled away, sniffling. I heard him shuffling around in the bathroom and the water starting.

He emerged and grabbed my hand, guiding me off the bed gently. I walked slowly, still feeling a small ache where I had lost my innocence. I was suddenly aware of both out outward nakedness as he guided me into the large marble shower. Harry let me have most of the water and I was relieved as the water cleansed my aching core, washing away the blood.

I was about to exit, but Harry stopped me. He lathered some of the rose-scented soap on his hand and slowly touched it to the inside of my thighs. I hesitated but he began to massage circles on the sensitive skin. He worked his way up, slowly cleaning the outside of my crotch softly. As the water sprinkled over both of us, Harry finished and pulled me in gently for a hug. I felt safe in his arms - and glad - I realized that I had lost my virginity to someone who mutually cared for me like I did for him.