eighteen.

Harry shuffled the pants down my legs and kissed the small pink bow at the top of my panties.

"You're so freaking adorable." He chuckled and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"You're kind of ruining the moment, babe."

"Sorry." Harry said, returning his lips to mine, kissing them roughly. One hand palmed a breast and the other trailed down to my underwear, slipping two fingers inside. My eyes fluttered closed in pleasure as he rubbed me. He managed to unclip my bra, not stopping his moving fingers for a second. His mouth lightly sucked on my nipple, causing my back to arch in intense feeling. His fingers hooked into my entrance as he kissed me.

"Fúck, you're soaking." Harry moaned in lust. He adjusted his body to line his mouth up with my clit, sucking on it as his fingers moved in and out. His fingers were curling so they reached a sensitive spot, and I was practically shaking in pleasure.

"I'm so..."

"Just let go baby. Come for me." That was all I needed as I cried out, my orgasm taking over my body.

Harry only gave me a few seconds before his mouth was attached to mine, kissing me deeply and lustfully. My hands trailed down his toned abs, unbuckling his pants and reaching into his back pocket for the condom I knew he had.

"We have to get you on the pill." Harry growled as he pulled his pants off, biting at my ear. I handed the foil packet to him and he ripped it open with his teeth, pumping himself and sliding on the rubber. His mouth sucked on my neck, and I felt a lovebite being made in the spot below my ear just as his tip nudged my entrance.

He slid slowly into me as I gasped, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into me closely as I adjusted to his size.

"Baby, please...can I move?" Harry asked painfully, looking at me.

"Go...go ahead." Harry closed his eyes in relief as he began to move slowly. The pain was basically nonexistent, but I felt no pleasure.

"Harder." I insisted and Harry growled, permission to move roughly giving him the relief he needed. He moved faster and harder, and I began to feel pleasure. It was like my command centre had suddenly been awakened. He kissed my mouth, both of us moaning into the kiss.

I raked my nails down his back, my whole body in anticipation as I felt my second orgasm near. My hands found their way into his hair, tugging on it as I arched my back into him.

"Oh fúck Vi. I'm gonna come baby." Harry moaned and I nodded my head. In an instance where I'm sure it was rare, we both came at the same time - holding onto each other tightly as Harry thrusted a few more times.

He rolled over, keeping me in his hold as we both lay on our sides. He was still inside me because of our closeness, and I hummed in satisfaction.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Harry kissed my nose and slowly pulled out. He reached under the covers to pull off the condom and tied it, tossing it into the bedside trashcan. He returned his attention to me, his emerald eyes full of worry.

"It's okay, Harry." I said, tears threatening to surface once again. Harry intertwined our legs, his mouth kissing me deeply as our sweaty, naked bodies returned to our normal breathing.

He ran his hands through my hair as I snuggled up to his chest. The solid thumping of his heart put me into a lull.

"Go to sleep, baby. You're safe." I heard him coo, and I drifted off.

***

I woke up to Harry kissing me on my nose sweetly, his eyes full of sleep and his hair ruffled into sexy bed hair.